• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Greenberg Article and Website

Guest Ari Hinkelberger

Guest Ari Hinkelberger

Found this on the web.  Sportsline.com asked greenberg to write a weekly article on the game of basektball.  this week he writes on the mental side of the game.

This guy is such a joke.  I remember fondly how AWFUL we were mentally we he was the coach.  We never performed well when we needed it most.  We had continual problems shooting free throws.  WE would get blown out in crucial games and NEVER EVER MADE the tournament -  I haven't missed this guy one bit.  A total bum.  I would take 10 more years of MAC before this guy ever came back.

On top of that HE NEVER TIPPED -- I worked at Tampa Palms CC...and he was a member -=- the guy was a class A jerk.  Threw his clubs everywhere -- bitched and moaned.

Good riddance buddy.  Looks like you got VA Tech playing like USF once did. Pretty good but never to the tourny.

http://www.greenbergball.com/

Ari Hinkelberer

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Why bother posting this?

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

As long as people continue to post about Greenberg, he will remain a topic of interest.  Let's just let it go.  He's moved on, why can't our fans?

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  0

Ari I used to dine at T palms all the time.  Is Ari your first name?

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

f greenberg, hes been gone for 3 years, lets move on

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

f greenberg, hes been gone for 3 years, lets move on

I agree with USFMikeB but I can't help but REALLY miss Greenbergopolis. JP still talks about it all the time too.

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Yesterday when I was hooking up my TV, I caught the ESPN scroll across the bottom briefly and it said USF 68 #23 Notre Dame 64. I really thought we had won a men's game in the Big East and was stoked. Later that evening when it scrolled across again, I realized it was the women's team. My point... we're not that far away from getting it done on the men's side. We are close in every game... we just haven't finished one yet.

If RMC is still here next year... maybe some students can help recreate the excitement on campus. Maybe McCullumville could be started right before the season... it would force the coach to open up and acknowledge you. The coach does help create the atmosphere on a college campus. Regardless of whether or not he is a self-proclaimed promoter (ala Seth). At the same time... the players were excited when things picked up steam outside the Dome. I was stoked we went to the NIT that year (of course I wanted to goto the Big Dance), but maybe our campus needs that little spark of life to get some juice flowing back into the campus. All's it takes is a little student dedication... and things happen. I help with the beer.

Faza... tell JP I said what's up... haven't seen him in about two years. Is that boy married now?