• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Sun Dome renovations

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

There are major differences when two rival high schools (which these two are) meet to play. Tickets are at most, what $10?, they also have a history of playing each other. USF's fan base might not be the ideal situation, but it is growing.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

Eric

What would the projected annual donation be to get a lower level BB season tix when the lower level is enclosed.  That's a sweet idea BTW.  Will the same donation work for football tix too?  I am correct in assuming the current lower level is a sell out...right?

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  823

I think the min donation for lower level seats is 1K annually. The donation works for football too. Its a donation to the bulls club and it applies to all USF sports.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I don't think it is 1000 anymore.  I think it changed recently.

I was lucky enough to get in at that 1000 right before the change (at least that is what I was told)

Guest BullsFans

Link?

Here's the link however since the story is more than 7 days old you can't see the article without paying a fee.

courier-journal.com » The Courier-Journal » Louisville, KY » SCENE2004

ST. XAVIER 48, TRINITY 16. Record 38500 see Tigers run wild. No. 1 St. X gains

374 rushing yards. The Tigers amassed 466 yards of offense -- including 374 ...

www.louisvillescene.com/2004/09/11/music_album_burnside.html - 61k

Guest BullsFans
There are major differences when two rival high schools (which these two are) meet to play. Tickets are at most, what $10?, they also have a history of playing each other. USF's fan base might not be the ideal situation, but it is growing.

Money isn't really a factor... USF students get in free...the USF fan base sucks.

The teams met twice this season

Sep 23rd during the regular season  38,500 ( X 48 - T 16)

Dec 3rd in the State Championship   21,424 on a bitter cold night.  (T 14 - X 6)

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  823

I don't think it is 1000 anymore.  I think it changed recently.

I was lucky enough to get in at that 1000 right before the change (at least that is what I was told)

You might be right, they will probably raise it for newcomers. But you should be grandfathered in.  

I just don't want our section to turn in an "older section" as the seat changes occur.

Guest BullsFans

New arena being considered for U of L

By Mike Hughes

Date: Apr 11, 2005

Atlanta-based Rosser International pitched a $162 million arena plan to replace 50 year-old Freedom Hall to the Big East Facilities Task Force, comprised of University of Louisville and local officials Monday afternoon.

Atlanta-based Rosser International pitched a $162 million arena plan to replace 50 year-old Freedom Hall to the Big East Facilities Task Force, comprised of University of Louisville and local officials.

The proposal, one of four options - the other three called for renovations of Freedom Hall - presented by Fred Krensen, an architect at Rosser International, calls for a 21,000-seat arena to be constructed at the Kentucky Fair and Exposition Center at the site of the old Cardinal Stadium, the former home of the Louisville Redbirds and U of L football program. The new arena would include 2,000 club-level seats, 60 luxury suites, and a 3,000-space parking structure. Renovation of Freedom Hall could cost between $119-141 million.

Unlike it's current arrangement with the state-owned Freedom Hall, U of L would have exclusive scheduling rights in a new arena at the KFEC.

http://louisville.scout.com/2/368911.html

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

Basketball in Kentucky is like football in Florida.

Apples to Oranges.