• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls/ St Johns

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

Did you just seriously suggest Mattis is one of our two best players? You've got to be kidding. This kid's only shot is a two handed dunk. How many time's has he passed up a wide open jumper to pass it off because it wasnt a dunk or a layup? He's a 6th man at very best.

Also, Capko can shoot...but that doesn't mean he can make it.

It's unfortunate that Dennis had to come out every so often, he was the only player that showed any kind of confidence with the ball last night. Unfortunatly he's going to have to remember that he can shoot the ball as good as anyone on that team and use it. It's going to take him a little time to get back into it, but if we're going to win a game this year, i think it'll be because of Dennis.

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

Did you just seriously suggest Mattis is one of our two best players? You've got to be kidding. This kid's only shot is a two handed dunk. How many time's has he passed up a wide open jumper to pass it off because it wasnt a dunk or a layup? He's a 6th man at very best.

I agree about the 6th man comment, but the thing i like most is how aggressive he is. Maybe that agressiveness can turn into a double team and a kick out 3 every now and then....

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

if any of you would like to talk basketball or anything USF related, i'm usually outside entry 1 bout an hour before the gates open.  since villinova is on a tuesday and coming in highly ranked, i should be out there right when my class gets out at 4, so stop by and say hi, would love the company

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

Teams at the top get up for games against teams at the top while teams at the bottom get up for playing the worst team in the BE.  We are that team.  No one wants to get embarressed by losing to USF so I wasn't suprised by St. Johns.  I just hope I am there for first BE win which probably will not come until next year.

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

...and now my girlfriend is blabbing on about her dream and I lost my train of thought.

ROFLMAO...marry her as soon as you can.  :)  Rambling, babbling "significant others" make the world interesting.  Luv to watch sporting events w/my wi...err women that are clueless to rules, traditions and don't watch or read the television as stats are being displayed on the TV.  Question after question yesterday during the Indie-Pitt game nearly put me first in the loonie house and then in the divorce court.  My wife is one of the sweetest humans I have ever met but she can't or won't follow a FB/BB game or a movie w/o 400 questions to help her soul.

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

ROFLMAO...marry her as soon as you can.  :)  Rambling, babbling "significant others" make the world interesting.

..........women that are clueless to rules, traditions and don't watch or read the television as stats are being displayed on the TV.]

HAHAHA, i feel your pain.

It has taken me 4 YEARS to make her notice not only that there are graphics ON the screen, but that they actually contain INFORMATION.