• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Well its all but official: We will suck again

Guest AutoMax2006

Guest AutoMax2006

Two weeks after the first shut out in USF history and after two consecutive seasons of losing the last three games "The Jim" seems content with our offense. The only change has been a USF icon (Barnhardt) bailing for greener pastures and the incompetant becoming more intrenched by the inaction of the head coach. SUPER!!

A quality program would have made changes, USF will not. (See Miami)  I guess we are expected to close our eyes and hope that the defense can play both ways next year. I am tired of having half a team and pretending that it will all fall together miraculously.

Next year will be the second losing season in USF history, will that be enough? What will be enough for the arrogance to give way to reason? USF is at a crossroads and we have chosen to take no road and stay in the intersection and get run over. I am already dreading the season.

Where is firerodsmith.com when I need it?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

look who we entrusted our program to?

this is vintage leavitt

the administration has given leavitt carte blanc

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Chill, I'm not anticipating anything until after our Feb. 1st signing day.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

There will be no improvement at Quarterback next year.  The offensive coaching staff does nothing to develop players.  We've seen the same PJ this last three years with little improvement.

• Topic Count:  433
  • Content Count:  2,657
  • Days Won:  1

It's crap threads like this that is making this place  less and less enjoyable.

If this is supposed to be a site for "the fans & by the fans" I sure smell a lot of rusted out knights or bulls wannabees ruining it for the rest of us Bulls fans.

Guest AutoMax2006

Sorry CyberBull, you are right . . .  everything is right in Bullland what was I thinking?

Smith rocks!! Julmiste for Heisman!!

paisa49: You may be right about 2/1 lets all hope.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,485
  • Days Won:  43

For heaven sakes, Rod Smith has only been the OC one year yet some people think we need to fire him. Jeez, why dont some of you people wait until next season to see what he can do when he has a QB with accuracy to work with. I noticed that Smith ran the offense pretty well when Julmiste didnt have to throw the ball. See the UL game and tell me that we need a new OC. Give this nonsense a rest.

PS Lets not give props to Miami just because they made changes. So far, those changes has yet to win Miami one single game. Hell two of the asssitants were hired ASAP by Ole Miss, so they cant be that bad at coaching. Fans wanting to be like Miami because they make desperation coaching changes dont really understand the USF program.

Guest Sprtsfn627

I'll agree with Brahman on Miami...that was a desperation move on their part.  That could really come back to bite them in the butt.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  701
  • Days Won:  0

Really DEAD HORSE

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

Stability of a coaching staff is very important to recruiting.

Our Beloved BULLS improved by 2 games with a 1st year OC and essentially the same 11 guys AND we went bowling ... our Defense came back to a Top 20 National Ranking (3 outta 4 years now) ... we have a Top QB/Athlete that will be given every opportunity to win the job after a year under his belt as a True FR ... sure Hill & PJ will get the bulk of reps and some very good younger guys with potential at QB.

Remember the UConn game? ... was not won or lost by the Offense.

2004 Yards per Game: 353

2005 Yards per Game: 352

2004 Points per Game: 24.6

2005 Points per Game: 25.1

The 2 stats above are practicly even and we still won 2 more games ... the ship is not sinking.

Not gonna fold the tent ... EVER !