• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

These announcers are okay, but....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

can the one guy stop saying The University of South Florida every time he refers to the team?  Don't know why but it's getting on my nerves.  Just say South Florida or USF.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

can the one guy stop saying The University of South Florida every time he refers to the team?  Don't know why but it's getting on my nerves.  Just say South Florida or USF.

Media Notes:

When referring to the University, please be aware of the following policy regarding usage.

First references to the school and its intercollegiate athletics program should always be the “University of

South Florida.”

The only secondary references used should be “USF” or “Bulls.”

Please refrain from using “South Florida, S. Florida, South Fla.” or any other similar combination.

On another point...they loved the way the Bulls played and made several positive remarks about the program including the excitement level of the game...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  743
  • Days Won:  1

On another point...they loved the way the Bulls played and made several positive remarks about the program including the excitement level of the game...

I liked how they also called out the students to come and support the team, no matter how bad the results are they are still slogging there guts out for the university and they deserve support

• Topic Count:  191
  • Content Count:  2,363
  • Days Won:  0

It amuses me that media notes don't want us to be referred to as South Florida, given it's the crux of our fight song.  ???

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928
  • Days Won:  0

Paul "freakin" Porter is WAY TO LOUD! **** he gives me a headache during half times.

I would love to have on of the half time contest have some students / kids stuff a basketball in his mouth. That sould muffle him enough so that we can enjoy the GAME!