• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Marketing - Be Positive/Constructive

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  184
  • Days Won:  0

Websites like this are important for USF marketing and customer retention.  Let's face it, this site lets us live and breath USF football all the time, 24-7.

USF Athletics needs to partner with the alumni association to make sure they aren't losing recent graduates who have already experienced football for free as a student.  Those alumni should be the focus for season tickets advertising.  They become especially important after they have settled into new jobs and can afford the season tickets.

Make sure the product remains competitive.  After living in Tampa all of my life, it is my experience that this is very important.  Just ask the Devil Rays, Lightning (before John Tortorella) and the Bucs of the 80's and early 90's.

Bandwagon fans will come when young USF alumni start talking about how great their team is at the watercooler.  It's all about grassroots marketing for USF football.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BullsFans

The plus side to poor marketing...is  slow growth in ticket sales...which means smaller crowds at the games...which translates into less traffic around the RJ...which means I don't have to get there earlier..which computes into less of a hassel for me...shorter lines for food/beer and the restrooms....and it will keep the price of tickets from rising rapidly......Way to Go Bulls!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

The plus side to poor marketing...is  slow growth in ticket sales...which means smaller crowds at the games...which translates into less traffic around the RJ...which means I don't have to get there earlier..which computes into less of a hassel for me...shorter lines for food/beer and the restrooms....and it will keep the price of tickets from rising rapidly......Way to Go Bulls!

all 100% true...

hmmmmmm..........