• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Lack of interest due to not deserving a bowl?

Guest Guest

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  115
  • Days Won:  0

I believe the rules state "win six and be ELIGIBLE". We did, they didn't.

The social part of the game is our ONLY reason for going. It's our family night out during the season. Until this year we had one road trip to an away game, now we have two!

What a great country, if you don't like the team, the conference, the bowl game or whatever it is you're ******** about

STAY AT HOME!

We'll be at every possible game cheering as hard as we can.

GO BULLS!!!!

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

I think it's funny that so much attention is given to someone who posts under a "guest" handle.

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

The thing is, is Tampa. If you are not a winner, you're a whiner! That's why everyone flocks to FU and F$U. They are the standards. BUT the BULLS going to a bowl brings us up a notch, making these schools a little more than nervous, both in fan base and recruitment. This bowl means a big change for us, in the realm of future. So don't tell me they didn't deserve this bowl. These kids got screwed many times when we did have a better record. It's their time in the sun now. Support them at all cost!!!   Reaper

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

I think it's funny that so much attention is given to someone who posts under a "guest" handle.

He has to post under a Guest handle .......... at least until 8/31/2009.   ;)

One thing he alluded to that I agree with is the lure of the Sugar Bowl seemingly within our grasp jading some of our more "shallow" fans. It's been mentioned on other threads where posters knew people who stuck their nose up at this bowl and will only get excited about a BCS bowl........ Very sad.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

He has to post under a Guest handle .......... at least until 8/31/2009.   ;)

One thing he alluded to that I agree with is the lure of the Sugar Bowl seemingly within our grasp jading some of our more "shallow" fans. It's been mentioned on other threads where posters knew people who stuck their nose up at this bowl and will only get excited about a BCS bowl........ Very sad.

I didn't realize it was him. I do agree about the lure of the Sugar Bowl maybe jading people, but I have always felt it's a piss poor excuse. If they only get excited for that, then we don't need them.

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

I think we could use all the fans we can get, but I still say we've done a pretty good job at selling tickets to this game.  I'll bet the bowl committee never thought we would sell  5,000 tickets when they wanted to pick UConn.

As for deserving it, the guys won it on the field.  How else would you suggest they do it?

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

someone should look at the teams that Cal beat to get to their bowl game.  i think the combined record was like 20-67

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

usf lost to uconn and pitt

people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones