• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Still no tickets?? (to the bowl game)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  130
  • Content Count:  1,867
  • Days Won:  2

I'm I the only one that still hasn't received their tickets in the mail?

I'm starting to get VERY concerned.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  243
  • Days Won:  0

I can't even get through to order the commemorative tickets ...

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  1,261

Your record may have been marked as a "pick-up".  I assumed my tickets were being mailed but found out otherwise and had to pick them up at the SunDome.

It's my understanding that thhe tickets that weren't mailed will be available through USF at the Omni Hotel in Charlotte and will be at the "will call" window at the stadium on game day.

If you've moved recently you may want to make sure USF has your correct mailing address.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  687
  • Content Count:  7,660
  • Days Won:  6

Call 1-800-GoBulls today and ask them to connect you to the ticket office because you want to check and see if your tickets are in the pick up box.  They can tell you if they are there and what your options are to get them.

Your record may have been marked as a "pick-up".  I assumed my tickets were being mailed but found out otherwise and had to pick them up at the SunDome.

It's my understanding that thhe tickets that weren't mailed will be available through USF at the Omni Hotel in Charlotte and will be at the "will call" window at the stadium on game day.

If you've moved recently you may want to make sure USF has your correct mailing address.

Nope.. I haven't moved, and right after I ordered online I called to verify that they had me down as a "mail it" set of tickets...

... Man I'm getting worried...

.. and of course I can't get anyone on the phone (800gobulls) and their freakin' voice mail is full.

:(

Well, I just got ahold of Mike at the ticket office on the phone.

He told me that there was a communication problem with the travel company, and many tickets which were to be mailed did not get sent and are in will call.

He said that everyone without tickets should call 800-Go-Bulls and talk to them about the issue (he said you can ask for Mike Stuban).

Good news is that my tickets are in will call and that there will be a special USF will call window at the stadium before the game.

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  318

I got the same message this morning.  My tickets were being mailed last week according to Worltek's e-mail, but the tick office says they will be at will call at the Sun Dome until Wednesday then at the Omni Hotel in Charlotte Thursday-Friday.  Move to stadium USF will call on Saturday.  **** tickets will be traveling more than I am.  (300 mile drive from VA)

• Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691

thanks....just found out my tix are on their way to charlotte even though they should have been mailed.

At least now i know where I'm sitting!

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

yea this was a big screw up that has worried a lot of people.

i just hope those who dont have access to this message board were able to get their tickets straight