• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Analytics is down on the Bulls

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,352
  • Days Won:  4

19 hours ago, olafberserker said:

Oh you want to be a **** now.  My reading comprehension is just dandy.  Here's the title of the article:

American loaded with potential Cinderellas

Any thing else?

You literally started your 1st post by saying "My lord y'all are a pitiful bunch with low self esteem." At least what I stated was true. You were just being a **** to be a ****.

Also, in the article it says we are the 5th best team in the conference! It then says we are the 6th most likely bracketbuster (Cinderella) Why is that so hard to comprehend?

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,352
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, ForestBull said:

You literally started your 1st post by saying "My lord y'all are a pitiful bunch with low self esteem." At least what I stated was true. You were just being a **** to be a ****.

Also, in the article it says we are the 5th best team in the conference! It then says we are the 6th most likely bracketbuster (Cinderella) Why is that so hard to comprehend?

American loaded with potential Cinderellas

What do you think has you more butt hurt?  The fact that your reading comprehension is actually in doubt or the fact that we lost to the 9th ranked team in the conference after all your whining?  Asking for a friend

8 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

What do you think has you more butt hurt?  The fact that your reading comprehension is actually in doubt or the fact that we lost to the 9th ranked team in the conference after all your whining?  Asking for a friend

Definitely the latter because I was correct about the article, you were not.

The only reason I called you out is because you came off as an ass about something you weren't even right about.

4 minutes ago, ForestBull said:

Definitely the latter because I was correct about the article, you were not.

Sure your were

11 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

Sure your were

Grammar on par with your comprehension...

What does the title have to do with the argument? I showed you how they said we were the 5th best team in conference and thar we were lucky to be in 1st place, then it mentioned we were the 6th most likely team to be a Cinderella team.

I am done talking to you about this. You obviously will not concede. Go ahead, be correct in your own mind.

2 hours ago, ForestBull said:

Grammar on par with your comprehension...

What does the title have to do with the argument? I showed you how they said we were the 5th best team in conference and thar we were lucky to be in 1st place, then it mentioned we were the 6th most likely team to be a Cinderella team.

I am done talking to you about this. You obviously will not concede. Go ahead, be correct in your own mind.

Is it the word Cinderella that's throwing you off?