• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Missing Tickets - For Eric or Vicki

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  696
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I saw the post earlier about tickets.  To be honest, both my brother and I who are AA and Alumni donors ordered tickets from both Ticketmaster and Worldtec.  The ticketmaster tix arrived, but didn't have the Worldtec ones. I called USF AA today and found out the tickets were beign held at the sundome.  Thank god I called.  I swear I didn't leave any fields unfilled out when I ordered.  I bet there are a lot of people whose tix are still at the sun dome and don't know it.   My recommendation is that the box office begin to call all of the ticket holders whose tickets are there to let them know.  It is almost too late to mail them, especially if people are traveling during the Christmas break.   Just my two cents.

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

any ticket not picked up at the box office can be picked up in Charlotte, so it's not a major thing.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  85
  • Days Won:  0

The worldtec mailing process left a little to be desired.  I have to pick mine up also, instead of them being mailed.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

Looks like I am in the same boat. My tickets have yet to arive. I tried to call the ticket office, but they are closed until 12/27. ****.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,851
  • Days Won:  22

I had similar problems and Vicki helped me out she checked into it and my tickets were set to be picked up. I havent received them yet and hopefully theyll arrive soon. If not i guess ill have to pick them up in Charlotte but i agree they need to be clearer on the Worldtec site there are too many of us in the same boat.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  269

Email me, BB2K, and I'll check them for you.   vicki59@gmail.com.

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

Vicki, will commemorative tickets still be on sale next week?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

Worldtek screwed up my order altogether.  Not only do I not have mine, now I'm being told I might be downgraded from club level?

• Topic Count:  696
  • Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

I want to order two of those commemorative tickets too.  I tried calling gousfbulls multiple times this week with no luck.  I just emailed Vicki to see if she can get them ordered for me.  What a great deal, and it offers tickets to local charities in Charlotte too.....