• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bowl Tickets

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BullsFans
WHO CARES?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!??!!?!??!?!?!?!!?!??!!?!?!?!??!

YOU WILL GET YOUR TICKETS IN PLENTY OF TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Bulls

And you KNOW this because?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

I can understand the complaining.  A lot of people may be leaving for vacations soon and might not be around on Dec 26 to check their mailboxes.  USF would be wise to send them out sooner rather than later.

thank you...i guess people fail to take other situations than their own into account before spewing out a new post.

no, it doesn't take me a week to check seating assignments but considering myself as well as my friends will be out of town for the holidays visiting families and such...it makes it a bit difficult.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,657
  • Days Won:  6

I must say the online process was a bit confusing where to identify mail vs. pick up.  I talked to a few people that indicated they were not really sure what they indicated as the transaction flow was a bit akward when it came to the mail vs. pick up choice.  Anyhow, I called the travel agent the day after I ordered to make sure I had chosen the mail option correctly.  I was told my tickets were identified as "to be mailed" and I don't have them yet either.

• Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  401

Marky.....

Griff is right. Prior to this season everyone talked about how great a bowl would be and how all anyone wanted to do is go. Now we did it and everyone is whining. No comprende'

• Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  401

Mark just to reiterate what Vicki was saying: "Pickup" means you will pick up your ticket.

"Mail" means that the united states postal service will deliver your tickets to you and put them in your "mailbox"

If you still are having trouble with this give me a call and I can walk you through.

By the way several other "Jewish Bulls"  and I are putting together a fund to buy your screename to avoid future embarassments. We have suffered long enough...

www.nomorejewbull.com

LOL

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

i guess what some people see as anxious excitement others see as "complaining" or "whinings"

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  295

ACC side??? whats up with that...20 yard line....hmmm who do they assign the good sits to..ticket master purchasers?

• Topic Count:  479
  • Content Count:  1,991

By the way several other "Jewish Bulls"  and I are putting together a fund to buy your screename to avoid future embarassments. We have suffered long enough...

www.nomorejewbull.com

LOL

No need to waste money,  I am sure Vicki & The Bulls Club would much appreciate an increase in your donation. Or you can save your money and contribute it to the "On Campus Stadium" Fund.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  159

i guess what some people see as anxious excitement others see as "complaining" or "whinings"

Yes, you are complaining.  Simple as that.  I am excited about the game, not when I will be able to hold the ticket.  Everyone knows what level you are sitting in so that is more than enough until we get closer to game time.  If you had a strong desire to sit with friends then you should have purchased your tickets together.

USF is working hard and you will get your tickets in plenty of time.  

Go Bulls