• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,374
  • Days Won:  5

57 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

**** you already figured it out lol. Had to do something to keep people awake during the BYE week.  

Keep it going, it's funny to watch people take your bait and run with it

Come Here Black Ink Crew GIF by VH1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,621
  • Days Won:  25

54 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

That's up from 0, so we're moving in the right direction.

It is amazing the difference of incompetent  coach with zero gains made versus competent while still learning .

Edited by Outlaw

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

2 hours ago, Bull Matrix said:

I do believe USF would smoke those Gators this season as long as the blocking improves. Heck USF would probably beat at least half those SEC schools…

i wish i could get as high as you

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Crying 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

57 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

It is amazing the difference of incompetent  coach with zero gains made versus competent while still learning .

image.png.54cfd41bba8f289982f6470c025c1ab1.png

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Triple B said:

image.png.54cfd41bba8f289982f6470c025c1ab1.png

Thank you special officer Doofy of the Redunancy Police Department.

breakfast noise GIF

I think you must have forgotten to post one these on the conference realignment thread for every time any post mentions Michael Kelly's  Acc connections and usf getting an acc Invite. I have seen this brought numerous times.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,485
  • Days Won:  43

12 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

breakfast noise GIF

I think you must have forgotten to post one these on the conference realignment thread for every time any post mentions Michael Kelly's  Acc connections and usf getting an acc Invite. I have seen this brought numerous times.

Yeah but even you are going to have to admit that MK made a good hire for football with CAG. I’m just glad that MK didn’t waste time & money with hiring coach search firms like USF has a history of doing. See CJS, I do believe a coach searching firm played a role in that hire tbh.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

29 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

breakfast noise GIF

Right, numerous times brought up pretty much in that one thread.

It is possible to praise CAG without constantly comparing to CJS. Scott sucked as a hc here. Nobody’s disputing that and most would like to just move on. Learn a new trick. 

Signed,

(Recently promoted) Sgt Doofy of the “Redunancy” Police Department. 

Edited by Triple B
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bull Matrix said:

Yeah but even you are going to have to admit that MK made a good hire for football with CAG. I’m just glad that MK didn’t waste time & money with hiring coach search firms like USF has a history of doing. See CJS, I do believe a coach searching firm played a role in that hire tbh.

He did hire someone better than the worst fbs coach in usf history. Golesh has been average so far but much improved over the last coach.  We have improved and I hope  he continues to improve. Right now he is sitting at 0.500 and that is good enough for the third highest win percentage in usf history.  Hopefully he can become the most successful coach on usf history. 

• Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  1,700
  • Days Won:  2

30 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

He did hire someone better than the worst fbs coach in usf history. Golesh has been average so far but much improved over the last coach.  We have improved and I hope  he continues to improve. Right now he is sitting at 0.500 and that is good enough for the third highest win percentage in usf history.  Hopefully he can become the most successful coach on usf history. 

He hasn't proved anything yet except playing the weakest schedule in 15 years he can be .500 half way through. Guess I'm in the camp that so far the product hasnt improved but more inferior opponents make the record seem as such. 

Go Bulls

1 minute ago, mjadams said:

He hasn't proved anything yet except playing the weakest schedule in 15 years he can be .500 half way through. Guess I'm in the camp that so far the product hasnt improved but more inferior opponents make the record seem as such. 

Go Bulls

It is a little of both. The team improved over the last 3 years but the bar was set so low. Uconn and Rice are better than or equal teams we consistently lose to over the last 3 seasons such as ecu, Temple,navy, and Tulsa.  Now the real difference will be if we go bowling and/or win. We won't know if Golesh is a good, average, or bad coach until at least 2 full seasons.

• Upvote 1