• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New pod by Carrying Cord - 56 Points Part Deux

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,712
  • Days Won:  424

Have not listened to it yet so I can neither endorse nor condemn the content .....

• Upvote 1

Listened and must say I fully endorse it ..... especially the last 6 1/2 minutes or so. :guinness:

• Haha 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

I'm just here for the Legends of the Hidden Temple references.

You Got It Yes GIF by NickRewind

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  454
  • Days Won:  0

Re: last 6 mins…Pretty sure, “fair weather fans” left a long time ago. These are die-hards throwing in the towel. Very few people are committed “’till death do us part” to USF football. The rest of us all have a point in which the investment of time and money may no longer be worth it. As the podcast also said, it’s entertainment… or at least it’s supposed to be. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

4 minutes ago, 00Bull said:

Re: last 6 mins…Pretty sure, “fair weather fans” left a long time ago. These are die-hards throwing in the towel. Very few people are committed “’till death do us part” to USF football. The rest of us all have a point in which the investment of time and money may no longer be worth it. As the podcast also said, it’s entertainment… or at least it’s supposed to be. 

A fair counterpoint!

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

38 minutes ago, 00Bull said:

New suckers are born every graduation day. They just don’t hang around like they used to 

1 hour ago, 00Bull said:

Yeah, "fair weather" was the wrong descriptor. The last of those should have left Chuck's last year ...... which makes the timing of the quitting even more suspect. Stick out the last 3 years and you give up on Golesh after only a couple of stinkers?? Fairly ridiculous. "Fair weather" was the only thing on that part of their show where they erred. Everything else was spot on.

Edited by Triple B

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,416
  • Days Won:  3

Yea, fair enough i guess, we've held on this long. May as well hang on till next year or at least till MBB gets going. This one was just a harder kick to the balls than some of the others. I feel like it took me through yesterday to shake it off.

Edited by Sk00b

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,416
  • Days Won:  3

Also, I like that CAG isn't wasting time on grudges, rivalry, on side kick ********. We have bigger problems and wasting any focus on that is just pointless.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  454
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Yeah, "fair weather" was the wrong descriptor. The last of those should have left Chuck's last year ...... which makes the timing of the quitting even more suspect. Stick out the last 3 years and you give up on Golesh after only a couple of stinkers?? Fairly ridiculous. "Fair weather" was the only thing on that part of their show where they erred. Everything else was spot on.

Most have a breaking point, everyones is different. At this point, USF has exhausted most goodwill so every bad loss or conference setback is potentially justification for even die hards to leave. 

Don’t know who these people are but this was from 2021. Sounds familiar.

• Upvote 1