• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  399
  • Days Won:  0

45 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Can you block or tackle? If so you can get a free bus ride to the stadium. 😀

Played in high school 😅, but I would most definitely suck 100x more than them

37 minutes ago, Triple B said:

There weren't as many there Saturday as Alabama. Was there a problem for that game?

I had no issues with bama, not sure what happened Saturday 

44 minutes ago, Bullfrog said:

Given the 56-14 loss to FAU though, I have a feeling there will be plenty of parking at the last two home games 😂 

Very true 😅

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,621
  • Days Won:  25

8 hours ago, Bryson W said:

Played in high school 😅, but I would most definitely suck 100x more than them

I had no issues with bama, not sure what happened Saturday 

Very true 😅

Sounds like Tsa(I think that is the company that runs RJ) trying to milk the students for money since attendance for the bucs and bulls are down.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

2 hours ago, Outlaw said:

Sounds like Tsa(I think that is the company that runs RJ) trying to milk the students for money since attendance for the bucs and bulls are down.

Not sure how we can fix anything that is TSA related.  I wouldn't expect to get any kind of favors or action from the TSA now that it is a forgone conclusion that we will be ending our lease with them.  They don't have any incentive to do anything nice for USF or USF fans anymore.  Having a stadium on campus will eliminate this problem because the students can just walk to the games. (or stagger to the games).

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

11 hours ago, Bullfrog said:

Given the 56-14 loss to FAU though, I have a feeling there will be plenty of parking at the last two home games 😂 

Yeah don't want to hear any comments out of coach about how we really need people to show up.  Whoever comes, then great.  These are your USF die hards.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Content Count:  12,621
  • Days Won:  25

3 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

Yeah don't want to hear any comments out of coach about how we really need people to show up.  Whoever comes, then great.  These are your USF die hards.

If they want anyone besides diehard fans to show up the team needs to earn the fans interest back. Last two games have did the complete opposite. Anything short of a win this week against the huskies is setting up for bad attendance for the remaining home games. The last two games and homecoming was so embarrassing it driving away super fans like @FazaUSF.  The coaches have to get more creative on offense, the defense needs to get back to the basics  they are lost, and please for the love of God show some us you want to play to win again. Looks like the coaches and players were just going through motions  for the most part. 

Show us something and anything to bring back the hope we had for two games. 

Edited by Outlaw

• Content Count:  2,468
  • Days Won:  19

Rice was expected. 3 weeks in a row, and it was clearly the least appealing game to students. Day game. Everything set up to have a weak student (and overall) crowd. 

FAU had the homecoming effect, was a great student crowd. 

Ever since day 1 in 1997, hundreds of students (if not thousands) tailgate and never go in. I was on a shuttle bus at WKU and listened to one of their fans complain about the same thing when I remarked about all the students tailgating. 

I don't have any answers, just saying that things haven't changed much. The same issues we battled in the first days of the program we are still battling now. 

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  454

7 minutes ago, Mike Stuben said:

Rice was expected. 3 weeks in a row, and it was clearly the least appealing game to students. Day game. Everything set up to have a weak student (and overall) crowd. 

FAU had the homecoming effect, was a great student crowd. 

Ever since day 1 in 1997, hundreds of students (if not thousands) tailgate and never go in. I was on a shuttle bus at WKU and listened to one of their fans complain about the same thing when I remarked about all the students tailgating. 

I don't have any answers, just saying that things haven't changed much. The same issues we battled in the first days of the program we are still battling now. 

Guessing it has something to do with bad product + wanting to continue to drink (illegally). Can’t say I blame them. The tailgate has been the best part about USF football games for a number of years now. Put a winner on the field against another brand name school, the students will go inside.

• Content Count:  2,468
  • Days Won:  19

5 minutes ago, 00Bull said:

Guessing it has something to do with bad product + wanting to continue to drink (illegally). Can’t say I blame them. The tailgate has been the best part about USF football games for a number of years now. Put a winner on the field against another brand name school, the students will go inside.

Lots of winning seasons, same issue.  it is more than just wins and losses. But you are right, the more compelling the game, the more that find their way inside. 

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,483
  • Days Won:  43

I wonder how the attendance figures stack up against the rest of G5?

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  454

Just now, Bull Matrix said:

I wonder how the attendance figures stack up against the rest of G5?

Have to first get real numbers which seems to be a next to impossible task. Too many shenanigans are played with the announced numbers. With that said I have to imagine USF is top half, even with the state of the team. Metro area, large student body. Mentioned in another thread the other week, UAB has 1/3rd of USFs student population.