• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Golesh can give what the fans want

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, Mango028 said:

James rowe has made immediate impact. Same guys who were not playing with size and length are now excelling. Those guys looked confident and knew what they were doing. That is one of top qbs and we did enough to get stops and put them away and we didnt come through on offense with some kill shots

Yea I think that's what had Golesh upset the defense delivered enough for a win his offense didn't.

But offense typically takes longer to develop hopefully come the Rice game its clicking pretty well.

Edited by Bulls On Parade

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  454
  • Days Won:  0

29 minutes ago, hm101 said:

We want the fire baton twirler girl.

Where TF is she. 

Definitely need to bring something extra into the mix, certainly not going to win the band battle straight up. Although I do find it entertaining in a “that’s embarrassing” sort of way watching USF band do their best attempt at being FAMU.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,075
  • Days Won:  469

I don't get the draw of the FAMU band other than people talk about it since forever.  

In fact, I don't really get much of anything from any band.  So I may have to recuse myself.

I'd be in the club at halftime, taking care of business.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

14 hours ago, Brad said:

He showed us a little bit against WKU.  The harder hitting, better tackling.  We saw a tempo offense that ran a 100 plays and guys that can run.  

I was embarrassed pretty much thinking about how much ground we have lost to WKU over the last decade and a half.  Not Goach's fault, but something he has to dig out of.

Next step:  Don't give us a close game against FAMU.  Even in our better years we struggled just to blowout an allegedly worse team.   Even the far worse.

Of course, we really don't know what we have or what FAMU has.  But FAMU in their best days shouldn't be able to hang around.

Take us into this game playing it like the most important on the schedule and let the team not only experience a win but a definitive one.  None of that 2021 or Howard stuff.

image.png

i also saw sloppy play,mental mistakes and costly turnovers

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

11 hours ago, Outlaw said:

We haven't won a  game in almost a year so lets not take them lightly. Smoke the Rattlers. We need a big game before BAMA.

if we take them lightly we will lose

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,621
  • Days Won:  25

58 minutes ago, smazza said:

i also saw sloppy play,mental mistakes and costly turnovers

Those all happened. Unfortunately we have new players, new systems, and go go go offense. That is a recipe for some tough times until the offense gets in sync. I hope Golesh runs the American this year because HOPE is all we got left since 2010.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,621
  • Days Won:  25

7 hours ago, Brad said:

I don't get the draw of the FAMU band other than people talk about it since forever.  

In fact, I don't really get much of anything from any band.  So I may have to recuse myself.

Sounds like you need an excuse to enjoy the ac during halftime.  The band is good but I don't go to a football to watch the band. Maybe I have been doing it wrong  this whole time.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,484
  • Days Won:  43

I’m gonna keep saying it until we actually see it. USF needs wins! I don’t give a ****  how flashy or how much coach speak that we see. The bottom line is that USF needs win cause Stone Cold says so!!!In Your Face GIF

• Haha 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,718
  • Days Won:  109

20 hours ago, Brad said:

You coming to town for the game?