• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Guest Rueben_Horowitz

I can't believe I'm going to say this, Rueben. I totally agree with you!!

I never gamble myself but this site is pretty cool. You can trade during the games, politcal events etc. If the Bucs were losing at the half, you could cut your losses (or add to your gains).

Right now USF to win is bid 30 ask 33. You could pay .33 to win a dollar (including your .33 back).

If we are winning at the half (or anytime during the game) the price will increase and you can cash out gains(won't be the full dollar but as we get closer to finish price approaches a dollar). This means they are giving us a 33% chance of winning the game outright. I know nothing about the reliability of this site though.

http://www.tradesports.com/aav2/trading/tradingHTML.jsp?evID=39881&eventSelect=39881&updateList=true&showExpired=false

- I think the site is reliable. I have some trader friends that won some money on the Bush vs. Kerry election (easy money). I would watch how the bid-ask spread trades during a game b/f putting money down. I bet it gets pretty wide at times...

Rueben

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  53
  • Days Won:  0

try youwager.com----It's a pretty good site, same day pay-out. I like parlays and teasers.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

for $3k

you can  get several high end hookers,party favors and party like a king

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

P.S. Lucent wasn't a fraud, it was a bad company, it is the investors responsibility to avoid bad companies. It doesn't take a genius to realize a company that could fill Lake Ontario with excess inventory isn't a wise investment.

Actually I made money on both Lucent and Enron and lost money on Microsoft.  Go figure?.  I just ment overall I'm a little down right now (as are many people smarter than me.)

As for gambling, I've played a few hands of Blackjack in Vegas, otherwise I don't bet on things.  I was simply throwing another angle out there.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

for $3k

you can  get several high end hookers,party favors and party like a king

Now that's a sure bet!  ;D

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334

I'll glady bet in madden or ncaa tournaments i'm playing in ;D.

I have a friend who is all time well above that 0$ mark in football betting.  Last i checked his aggregate winnings were about $5000.  However, he's good, and he tends to spread out his risk/take the easy spreads.  That $5000 was made over several years, as he mostly does it for fun.  I'm not sure he's ever put more than 10-20 on an individual game.

For him, his odds are MUCH better in football than the stock market.  However, with my business background and the flexibility and options of the stock market...you'll find me there first.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,981

For a lot of people sports betting is not about making money but about making Sundays, and Saturdays more fun.  When I used to bet on the NFL I would watch games that otherwise I wouldn't have any interest on.  I could watch a Browns v Cardinals game and get excited about it, now if the Bucs are not playing I really don't watch any other games.  Just put $50 on a three game parlay next Sunday and you'll understand why.