• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Found this kind of scary but hilarious .....

Triple B

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,524
  • Days Won:  422

.... when I was trying to find out the story behind some scam calls I've getting. It was in the Comments section on Reddit. Some pretty tightly wound people out there. Talk about off topic. :shade:

10 mo. ago

I get a call from Mark from the financial hardship department at least every day for the last f****** at least 14 months of my life. I thought it had to do with the pandemic unemployment hardship paperwork that I filled out but they don't mention anything about pandemic unemployment or anything and they don't mention about why I would qualify for a hardship program or what might they don't mention anything They just keep leaving voicemails because I refuse to speak to them and I never have my ringer on If you ask me it's a crack of s*** no one on here is going to get $36,000 or any amount of money from that course they should have shot for a lower amount and they probably could have got a lot more people to sign up but they leave you a message ahave your information so your identities probably already been hacked mine's already been stolen so I'm not worried about it They can't get past my credit because I have a lock on all my credit with all three credit companies well I think only two I forgot to do the third one oh well what are they going to do open another bank account put $5 in it and take it out go ahead good luck trying to get a loan in my f****** name If you do let me know cuz I'd love to try myself. The only kind of programs there are right now are the rental assistance program that can help you pay rent for the pandemic You just have to get a letter signed by your landlord saying you need help paying your rent and pretty much the same as it's always been food stamps for Everyone and cash cash assistance for the blacks an SSI and disability for the white people that pretend to be crazy. And if you're Ukrainian Nazi refugee you can get all of the above plus more plus a place to stay plus a f****** job plus a f****** car he'll even put your kids through college I'm going to move to Ukraine and become a refugee and see what they give me oh they'll probably give me s*** because they're all f****** Nazis over there. Maybe I'll flee the United States and come to Russia or Ukraine Not sure which one's better at this point and see how many benefits their government will give me to help me out because our government sure gives them all our f****** jobs and all our f****** houses and all our f****** cars f*** us right And I'm about as liberal as f****** liberal gets I f****** hate government I f****** hate politics I f****** hate both parties but if I were to lean to a side it would have been the left until I f****** lost my job at f****** no fault of my own and they wouldn't even give it back but they would give it to you Ukrainian refugee a lady and her kids who weren't even in trouble weren't in danger so much they were in danger that the mother went back over to Ukraine to help the husband who never left in the first place and didn't want her to leave They just wanted a free place to put their kids and they said the only way the kids could stay here is if they worked so they put them up in factories to work so there's two factory jobs and God knows how many more across the country that have gone to refugees that could have gone to Americans that are still looking for f****** jobs I have two f*************** I have a son and a daughter They're never going to reach the age her kids are because I can't even get a f****** job f*** you chewy and f*** you Amazon and f*** you Ukraine Can't fight your own war Don't f****** start it Don't like starting wars Don't f****** live there but don't come running to the f****** United States and steal all our f****** benefits and all our jobs and all our f****** housing that we already don't have enough of and then sit there on the internet posting f***** up s*** about us all you want You think they give a f*** about us if that was happening to us hell no they wouldn't let us in They wouldn't let us in they wouldn't f****** help us especially if you're black Ukraine is half f****** Nazis remember that

Edited by Triple B

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,333
  • Days Won:  10

puc?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,524
  • Days Won:  422

57 minutes ago, Grateful Dad said:

puc?

Puc's not bat **** crazy and if there's one thing his posts usually are is grammatically correct ......... usually.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,333
  • Days Won:  10

Style, not content.  It was a kind of stream of consciousness. Some kind, anyway.

And, you owe me 128 asterisks from that post.  My Goodness!