• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

AAC football predictions: Top contenders, sleepers and championship picks - Yahoo Sports

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,497
  • Days Won:  25

22 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Trick question. Alamo Dome isn't on their campus. From what I read its across from one of their satellite campuses.

Then how did they win those conference titles and get moved  up to the aac from cusa? I thought an ocs was a requirement to move up... 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,695
  • Days Won:  108

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

Then how did they win those conference titles and get moved  up to the aac from cusa? I thought an ocs was a requirement to move up... 

If you believe everything you read on here. Of course "they" will tell you that they didn't move up to a P5 or 4 or 2 conference.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,497
  • Days Won:  25

1 hour ago, CousinRicky said:

If you believe everything you read on here. Of course "they" will tell you that they didn't move up to a P5 or 4 or 2 conference.

Well they didn't move up to power football but they did move up to the only power conference to get ny6 bowl wins recently in the last 5 years. I also think the American was only g5 team that ever got a playoff spot. Still they have no ocs and are winning consistently.