• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WANT TO BUY BOWL SHIRTS??

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Shirts are a cool idea but it's gonna be 40 degrees in Charlotte...  I'd buy some,  but I think the towels are a better idea.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

bullspen.com t-shirt would rule.

bowl game ANYTHING would rule.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,433

USF Alumni Assn. is giving a Bowl shirt with new or renewed membership.  Go to usf.edu and look for the Alumni links.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,051
  • Days Won:  469

Everything we do is custom.  I can do embroidery on polos...i can print tees, make a big bullspen banner, print towels...anything you want I can do it.  There are minimums though, for instance, if we are going to print Bulls Pen tees, there is a minimum of 30.  I can give you a killer deal though.  LMK!!  GO BULLS!!

Is this the Fastsigns on Fowler?  I've done business with them (years ago).  As a matter of fact, the SOUTHFLORIDABULLS.COM baner I used to hoist for Saturday tailgates and watch parties was printed there.  A big banner something like 2.5 by 10 feet.  I donated it to Beef O'Brady's on Fletcher and BBD when I moved to Baltimore and they hung it up on the wall there...I wonder if it is still here.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Is this the Fastsigns on Fowler?  I've done business with them (years ago).  As a matter of fact, the SOUTHFLORIDABULLS.COM baner I used to hoist for Saturday tailgates and watch parties was printed there.  

Yeah, it's the FastSigns on Fowler  ;)

Guest BullsFans

If anyone else is looking for a warm green jacket for Charlotte..I found one a Penny's for $30 last night.

It has a "Pine Needle Green" water and wind resistant shell with grey quilted fleece lining...It's tagged at $80 but is on sale for $30.....It lacks a USF logo but I haven't seen anything similar with one.

Gurlybull can you embroider the USF logo w/ Bulls horns on it for me...if so how much?

My wife also bought a similar jacket in the women's department for $29.99 (List $59.99)  Slighty different shade of green  w/gray fleece lining..it has a lined hood.

It can get cold sitting in the stadium....We're  bringing chemical foot and hand warmers  (Sports Authority about $2.29 for a pair of each)....We went to game the night after Thanksgiving in Kentucky and our feet got cold sitting in the stands before kickoff time...we should have had the warmers then!

Getting old is hell... I don't recommend it to anyone. ;)

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

It can get cold sitting in the stadium....We're  bringing chemical foot and hand warmers  (Sports Authority about $2.29 for a pair of each)....

i will be drinking chemical foot and hand warmers...you can find them inside the stadium for around $7 a piece.  they are called beers.

im keeping my fingers crossed for the snow that weekend.

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  274

i will be drinking chemical foot and hand warmers...you can find them inside the stadium for around $7 a piece.  they are called beers.

im keeping my fingers crossed for the snow that weekend.

haha...I'm with you on both of those!