• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Our new rivals.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

Correct.  But the coaches modified the game plan and made some personnel moves.  They obviously paid off.

What paid off was you playing inferior teams to the first two you played ..................

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  1,812
  • Days Won:  0

Maybe you will.  I suspect it will be a better game but I think UCF will come out on top.  It isn't like you guys beat a good team away from RayJay.  Even this year with your world class RB.

And I have mentioned on the other board many times but you don't seem to understand.  O'Leary can simply get what some cosider 2-star guys to play like 3 and 4 star players on the field.

The George O'Leary era is in its early stages.  Give it some time.  Oh, wait.  I am talking to you.   :(

I was at the Rutgers game they are going to a bowl and they would have hung 35 on UCF.

O Liar will bolt from Mickey Mouse U as soon as his lies are forgotten about 1 to 2 years.

Temple is also rebuilding just a little quicker, they did not lose 17 in a row, they should join CUSA