• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New Era On The Bay show?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

10 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

I watched the old ones with  Willy.

And he was in them usually about what, 30 seconds, doing his Harbough motto, “who’s got it better than us…no body”. They looked at all different aspects of the program, it wasn’t a sit down each week with the hc for 30 minutes aka a coach show, it was a football program show.

Anyway, there was two successors, Baymade and Bullstrong. I thought that the first was the best.  It was nationally recognized in a category where it was the only university program, the others recognized were from CBS, Tuner sports and a couple conferences.

GEEHZZPGXHJAXEI.20140904153333.jpg?prese

NEWS: Football coach's show one of seven programs nominated as a finalist for a national honor at the...

Edited by slick1ru2
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,399
  • Days Won:  25

3 minutes ago, slick1ru2 said:

And he was in them usually about what, 30 seconds, doing his Harbough motto, “who’s got it better than us…no body”. They looked at all different aspects of the program, it wasn’t a sit down each week with the hc for 30 minutes aka a coach show, it was a football program show .

I am aware. The problem is we got nothing to sell currently. Willy Could sell the program because he had it trending up.

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

15 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

I am aware. The problem is we got nothing to sell currently. Willy Could sell the program because he had it trending up.

The coach that they just fired had a video log. You must be against the OCS too, why build it if no one comes to games?

2 minutes ago, slick1ru2 said:

The coach that they just fired had a video log. You must be against the OCS too, why build it if no one comes to games?

Not against it but I prefer committing resources to winning first. Cjs was everything that you do not want in a head coach. Please don't show us any more memories was the worst FBS coach in modern history. Is this a new form of psychological torture?

Edited by Outlaw
  • Haha 1

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,348
  • Days Won:  43

13 hours ago, Outlaw said:

Not against it but I prefer committing resources to winning first. Cjs was everything that you do not want in a head coach. Please don't show us any more memories was the worst FBS coach in modern history. Is this a new form of psychological torture?

What was cool on FAU’s show this weekend was that they did the show at their OCS. Maybe USF will do something similar in 2026

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bull Matrix said:

What was cool on FAU’s show this weekend was that they did the show at their OCS. Maybe USF will do something similar in 2026

That would be cool.