• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

For all buying tickets that cannot make the game..

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,097
  • Days Won:  1

I really didn't want to ask this at first because it makes me sound cheap, but I figured the worst anyone could say is no.  

For those of you purchasing tickets and not attending, would anybody be willing to donate 2 (possibly 3) tickets to me and a friend of mine (who is a USF student).  I was (and still might be) planning on getting $30 tix, but I figured I would try the die-hard Bulls fans here.  I recently transferred from USF to Saint Leo University, but I am still a die-hard Bulls fan like all of you.

If you feel that you can help, please feel free to private message me on here or post in this thread.  Thanks!!!

I dont know if I came across this way in the original post, but I would be willing to pay for the tickets.  Like I said before, I was shooting for the 30 dollar tickets

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

Amabel,

Is there something fans can do to "sponsor" a student so they can attend the possible bowl game ?

Thank you,

E.T. Thomas

Aqui, Amabel" <Aqui@admin.usf.edu>

To: "E.T. Thomas" <usfbullet@yahoo.com>

Yes, we are working on that now and will send information.

GO BULLS!

Amabel Aqui

Sure she's been VERY busy 2day ... we'll see what they will have for students. Could make an exception for you, but you may have to paint ur body GREEN & GOLD

;D

thanks E.T., could you keep me posted on this topic?  We can get ourselves up there and find rooms, but the tix are most important

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

You still may be able to get the tix urself ... but will keep ALL updated.

BULLS Need to STAMPEDE Charlotte.

If folks can carpool and get there, I am sure one of us will pony up a couple of tickets.

Do you mean if we can carpool ourselves or if we carpool with you, I'm a bit confused

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,788
  • Days Won:  3

It is doubtful that you will have trouble getting tickets to this game. I don't think we're going to sell out our allotment anytime soon.