• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Woolard needs to step up and do something about

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

mens bball.   It has gotten to a joke status.   Obviously RMC isnt the guy to turn things around.  He just doesnt have what usf needs right now.   We need someone who can come in and create some excitement for usf hoops.   We will average less then 3000 fans a game this year even with the big name teams coming in.  We cant compete with texas agricultural and mechanical at corpus christi, then how can we even make it remotely exciting to play uconn, or georgetown or syracuse, etc.  Our program is a joke, actually its worse then that and something needs to be done.  Enough is enough.  

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Days Won:  0

Huggins, Knight, Pitino, etc couldn't do anything with our depleted team.  We are playing 3 walk-on's.

However, I agree that we need a way to get excitement in the future.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  594

we have a bad enough image of "thugs" Chuggy Bear would just multiply that...

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

It's very unfair to to be taking these shots at Coach McCullum. He has 2 point guards down with injury, the projected opening night starter gone for the enitre season. He had to dismiss a recruit who was a risk that didn't work out.

As much heart and hustle as Chris Capko displays, it doesn't make up for the fact that he doesn't have the skills to be a starting point guard, especially in the Big East.

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  823

These are RMC's recruits and kids. He should have a viable back up. I am not asking him to beat UConn but I am asking him to beat the supposed cup cakes on the schedule. How many years of "Bad LucK" will he be allowed to have?

I hope everyone enjoyed the 2 wins we have. Because I don't see us getting much more as the year goes on.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

These are RMC's recruits and kids. He should have a viable back up. I am not asking him to beat UConn but I am asking him to beat the supposed cup cakes on the schedule. How many years of "Bad LucK" will he be allowed to have?

This is the first bout of "bad luck" he has had. He took a risk on Sills and it didn't work out. Howard and Dennis are down with injuries. You can't blame a coach for injuries.

We know he can coach, as evident by a nice little run at the end of last year. It will be a long season, but not one that is to blame on the coach.

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  823

So every year we have to look forward to loosing to crap teams?

Then at the end of the year we win 3 good games and have no shot at finishing .500.

I am not asking for a conference championship, but can we at least win our cup cake games?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

FIU & TAMCC we should be 4-0 right now.

smazza we need you here.  ;D

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,433

I don't get the feeling that excuses will be tolerated.  Granted, these are huge issues but patience doesn't appear to be an accetable virtue.