• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It was a good ride

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I am upset at the UConn loss, but that was a great ride.  That was the reason we (collectively) were thrilled to be in the Big East - win 5 games in a row and end up in the Sugar Bowl.  Yes we lost that chance, but for those 3 weeks I was as excited as I have been since USF got a team and a lot of the other firsts along the way.  We were not good enough this year as a team (coaching or playing) to go all the way but we have WVU and hopefully a bowl to get the ride rolling for next year.  Hope to see you guys on Saturday!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,583
  • Days Won:  29

... but for those 3 weeks I was as excited as I have been since USF got a team ...

So True !

More exciting than the 3 weeks leading up to the first game.

2 more wins !

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Good post...

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  330
  • Days Won:  0

I am upset at the UConn loss, but that was a great ride.  That was the reason we (collectively) were thrilled to be in the Big East - win 5 games in a row and end up in the Sugar Bowl.  Yes we lost that chance, but for those 3 weeks I was as excited as I have been since USF got a team and a lot of the other firsts along the way.  We were not good enough this year as a team (coaching or playing) to go all the way but we have WVU and hopefully a bowl to get the ride rolling for next year.  Hope to see you guys on Saturday!

Agreed.  The old addage "What doesn't kill ya, only makes ya stronger". As a BULLSFANFAMILY, thats what happened  to us. I don't think anyone died, at least I hope not, so we ( USF ) will only get stronger. And personally, I'm honored to have taken a small part in it.

GOOOO BULLS!!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,583
  • Days Won:  29

... The old addage "What doesn't kill ya, only makes ya stronger". ...

GOOOO BULLS!!

Exactly ... and how's 'bout Miami, only had to beat GaTech AT Home - LOSER !

USF will have more disappointing things happen . . . hopefully not this season  ;)

GO BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,212

We exceded expectations this year and may even go to a bowl.  That is more than most fans had anticipated.  I consider it a successful season and hope for better things next year.

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

So true.....the last few weeks my head was filled with dreams of whooping uconn, uwv, and then lsu in the sugar bowl, earning respect and some big time recruits. Didnt quite work out but it was sure nice hearing espn say usf and bcs implications in the same breath. We have to beat UWV........this season is not over! We have to have our seniors close it out in style and protect our house from the most obnoxious fans in the BE!

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  330

So true.....the last few weeks my head was filled with dreams of whooping uconn, uwv, and then lsu in the sugar bowl, earning respect and some big time recruits. Didnt quite work out but it was sure nice hearing espn say usf and bcs implications in the same breath. We have to beat UWV........this season is not over! We have to have our seniors close it out in still and protect our house from the most obnoxious fans in the BE!

Absolutely no burning of their couches in our parking lot... Right?   ;D ;D ;D

GOOOO BULLS!!