• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jim Leavitt loves me

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

cuckoos_nest.jpg

Atleast they got excited about the game yesterday.

laugh.gif

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oneflewo.jpg

I think cee needs his fruit cup

;D

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  562
  • Days Won:  0

Is there a place we can donate to the Emory football Fund?

cee's "people"?:

oneflewoverthecuckoosnest.jpg

unfortunately, emory will never have a football team, hence there will never be an emory football "fund" to donate to.. it is written in the school's bylaws when it was established in 1836.. long story..

as for the picture, how did you get a picture of some of the people on this message board?  interesting

We got the pics from your photo bucket  8)

You're not EVEN a fan.  I'm doing my grad work at Utah State, and do you even hear me mention the freaking Aggies ever?  Hell no.  I'm a Bull, have always been a Bull, and WILL always be a Bull.

For me, there is no other option.  

No, you're not.  You just stated above that you'd abandon this program in a heartbeat if Emory started football.  That makes you a bandwagon loser, not a Bull.

Go away.  You disgust me.

i think fan priority ALWAYS goes to your undergraduate institution.. unfortunately, emory doesnt have a football program and never will.. but, i am now a student of USF, and have every right to cheer for my school.. just like how you would always cheer for your undergraduate school, i'll always cheer for mine.. but mine plays division III athletics, its understandable to be able to cheer for USF

Is there a place we can donate to the Emory football Fund?

PH2005071601510.jpg

Good Night cee  8)

cuckonest64.jpeg

Tchau !  

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

i think fan priority ALWAYS goes to your undergraduate institution.. unfortunately, emory doesnt have a football program and never will.. but, i am now a student of USF, and have every right to cheer for my school.. just like how you would always cheer for your undergraduate school, i'll always cheer for mine.. but mine plays division III athletics, its understandable to be able to cheer for USF

If you want to cheer for USF, fine, who am I to tell you not to.  But don't even deign to compare yourself to those of us who bleed green and gold through and through when you freely admit you'd "leave USF to rot" if your school started football.  

In my book (and I'm sure in most others), that makes you anything BUT a USF fan.  But if that works for you, you go with it.

But don't even deign to compare yourself to those of us who bleed green and gold through and through when you freely admit you'd "leave USF to rot" if your school started football.  

In my book (and I'm sure in most others), that makes you anything BUT a USF fan.  But if that works for you, you go with it.

it sounds harsh, but it was more of a comment on the jim leavitt regime (the basis for this thread) rather than the program as a whole.. chill out.  believe me, i'm a USF student, i bleed green and gold like most of us do, and i pay tuition like most of you do/have..

to put it into more layman's terms, if someone went to the university of tampa for undergrad but went to USF for grad school, i'd tend to think that they should be allowed to cheer for USF football in regards to having a football program to cheer for on the national scene.  it IS their school, afterall

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Just curious...when was the last time you "cheered for USF"?  Maybe I missed it.  I've seen nothing but bitter negativity in the posts of yours I have read.