• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Give it up to our Defense

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  42
  • Days Won:  0

I've been following USF Athletics since 1989 and I was excited this week as any.

Our defense played great for most of the game and especialy in the 2nd half.   In fact our defense and UCONN basically handed us the game in the 2nd half.  

-You've got to point the finger at the coaching staff for us coming out totally flat in the 1st quarter.  

-I can take the UM and Penn State choke losses, but this game was ridiculous.  

-I can't stand Terry Bowden, but he was dead on about PJ and his quarterbacking skills.  Jerry Rice couldn't catch half of the low rockets this guy throws.  I feel bad for our receivers trying to catch PJ.  

-Why did we abandon the run in the 2nd half?  

-If the quick count 3rd and 1 on the goal line would have worked we all would be thrilled.  What kills me is when we got the ball back with 2:48 and 2 timeouts on their 47 yard line and we just chuck it up.  

I am so disappointed with the way we lost and how pathetic and unorganized we looked as a program on national tv.

I will be at the WVU game rooting for my Bulls.  A fan supports their team whether they Win or Lose.  

NY BULL

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,744
  • Days Won:  17

I'm pretty down, maybe I will feel better tomorrow.

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  132

The ONLY bright spot in our game today! Those guys kept us in there 'till the end.  You can't ask for anymore then keeping you in the ball game. Good game D!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,748
  • Content Count:  37,651
  • Days Won:  29

Defense was AWESOME !

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  646
  • Content Count:  7,890

one big play is all the gave up can ask more than that too bad our O can get their heads out of their asses