• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

I was impressed with the flashes i saw from Cheney, first impact plays ive seen from our DTs in a couple years, Hansford and Logan also had some TFLs against a great OL….did they miss some plays? Yes, but they also made some TFLs and showed some heart….more than I saw over last couple years

• Topic Count:  602
  • Content Count:  16,379
  • Days Won:  43

4 minutes ago, dausfbulls11 said:

I was impressed with the flashes i saw from Cheney, first impact plays ive seen from our DTs in a couple years, Hansford and Logan also had some TFLs against a great OL….did they miss some plays? Yes, but they also made some TFLs and showed some heart….more than I saw over last couple years

Good to see. Looking forward to seeing how the season plays out 

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,546
  • Days Won:  28

2 hours ago, dausfbulls11 said:

We had 7 TFLs in on game. I think we had 11 for the year last year. Thats a great sign. We will be ok. BYU has a freakin monster 235 Ib RB with tree trunk legs. He is going to run over players from a lot of teams this year. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

11 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

We had 7 TFLs in on game. I think we had 11 for the year last year. Thats a great sign. We will be ok. BYU has a freakin monster 235 Ib RB with tree trunk legs. He is going to run over players from a lot of teams this year. 

Saw big improvement from DL, loved the transfer at LB(though he missed a play or two), need secondary to step up….we just got hit by the perfect storm and were not ready for it….i think we will be fine

• Haha 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,608
  • Days Won:  424

14 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Actually we had 49 last year but 7 this game is definitely a good sign and a positive to pull from the game ........

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,546
  • Days Won:  28

9 hours ago, Triple B said:

Actually we had 49 last year but 7 this game is definitely a good sign and a positive to pull from the game ........

My bad i got it mixed up with our sacks