• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Bull Ring

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  106
  • Days Won:  0

As long as people are discussing Bulls Heaven, does anyone know anything about The Bull Ring. As far as I can tell it is the restaurant formerly known as Hops on Fowler Ave near Nebraska Ave.

Not sure about the timeline for opening but in the last few months it appears they have been remodelling.

Any further info?

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Days Won:  1

RB, drive by it quite a bit but stil saying "opening soon".  You can see it is cleaned up out front now.  Not so much equipment there but no projected opening posted.

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719

I have met the owners.  Nice guys.  They are trying to open mid December.  They will have food ranging from NY Strip to wings.  They will have TV's inside at this point only with plans to put some on the deck in the future.  They have already been talking with USF about events.  One of the owners son goes to Penn State, but they really like the area and are committed to making it work and forming a partnership with USF.  

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,446
  • Days Won:  43

I think us USF fans should meet at that place before and after the basketball games. It would help them get off to a good start to have us support them like I know we can.

• Topic Count:  171
  • Content Count:  996

The Bull Ring is a new bar and grill basically opening to compete with Gators, but in support of the Bulls.  It is going to be very nice with two outside bars, one inside, one back room for parties.  There will also be an area out back to host big pep rallies and such.  If all goes as planned, it will be an awesome place to go for anything USF.  They are supplying students with jobs, and want to support USF Athletics.  I am very excited for them to open!!  

P.S.- I designed all of their uniforms, and helped with the signage....  :)