• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

First UCF, Now FAU..... Jeez.....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

Let's see... a private company would keep ticket sales profits (whatever that is), and other stadium revenue for the first 30 yrs, and also lease out dorms, and build rental housing and homes for sale, and conduct other businesses in the stadium area, basically controlling everything.

I hope that FAU never agrees to anything like that, and I hope we wouldn't either.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  562
  • Days Won:  0

... and as usual, you USF fans think its no big deal that these programs are leapfrogging us off the field.. just give it some times, my friends.. when these schools like UCF and FAU are finished completing better on campus facilities, they'll be right up to par with us.  sure, we'll have nice softball/raquetball/equestrian/etc facilities like all of you want (ASIDE from football), but as we upgrade those other facilities, FOOTBALL's (#1 cashcrop in the state) progression will be halted as lowly teams like UCF and FAU catch up  :'(

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  880

how in the world can you possibly think that this FAU deal is worth a dime.  They are totally giving up the farm for 30 YEARS!!!!  No revenues at all.  When the stadium would finally revert back to the university it would be considered obsolete.  

how in the world can you possibly think that this FAU deal is worth a dime.  They are totally giving up the farm for 30 YEARS!!!!  No revenues at all.  When the stadium would finally revert back to the university it would be considered obsolete.  

you say this as the TSA sucks most of the money we earn at RJS for our current games

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

cee, patience my son.  Eveything USF has done from the time we got football to this point has been excellent.  I assure you an OCC is coming, but when the time is right, and it will be done right.  I trust Woolard and LRS.  They will get it done.

Until then relax, enjoy USF sports, and support your school.

you say this as the TSA sucks most of the money we earn at RJS for our current games

This statement shows just how naive and ignorant you really are.

TSA only charges USF about $50,000 to rent the stadium for the game.  

USF has averaged 40,000+ fans this season at a minimum of $24 per ticket -- that would be about $960,000 per game.

Did you learn math at UCF before transferring to USF??  :P

This statement shows just how naive and ignorant you really are.

TSA only charges USF about $50,000 to rent the stadium for the game.  

USF has averaged 40,000+ fans this season at a minimum of $24 per ticket -- that would be about $960,000 per game.

Did you learn math at UCF before transferring to USF??  :P

ya and if the stadium wasnt off campus, you'd get sellouts, which brings in more money per game

yeah, its called rent.

ya and if the stadium wasnt off campus, you'd get sellouts, which brings in more money per game

How do you figure?  You aren't going to get any more paying customers coming through the gates at an OCS.  You may get more students, but they get in free.  Explain yourself.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

OMG cee, you're like a frigging broken record.  When students stop going to Ybor because it's too far, I'll buy the argument that RJS is too far to go for a football game.

Again, students make up a small portion of the fans that go to a game, and while I'd like an OCS, it's not going to make much difference to the, "PAYING" fan.