• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF marketing must be imaginative this week..

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

The atmosphere isnt even close. If you've been, you know this.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

The atmosphere isnt even close. If you've been, you know this.

Been there, done that, but that has no bearing on this.  What has bearing is that you aren't a true Bulls fan.  What pisses me off about that is that you ran off one of this board's best participants because you didn't like what he said on the radio, and you aren't even a REAL fan.

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078
  • Days Won:  0

f'ing NASCAR over college football, much less over your supposed team

im surprised you know how to use a computer with stellar decisions like that

• Topic Count:  45
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

Been there, done that, but that has no bearing on this.  What has bearing is that you aren't a true Bulls fan.  What pisses me off about that is that you ran off one of this board's best participants because you didn't like what he said on the radio, and you aren't even a REAL fan.

After just reading a post by shoop about Howie somewhere on the front page (in a thread started by a WVU fan,) I couldn't help but think the exact same thing.

Admitting you are shunning your Bulls (supposedly) for a Nascar race, on a BULLS message board? I don't know whether that is courage or stupidity.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,785
  • Days Won:  3

Courage? Given the anonimity of an internet bulletin board, I would be hesitant to use the word 'courage' in any thread.

You gotta factor in Shoop's perspective.

If he's not a check writing, season ticket holding alumnus - nor a student -  his ties to the Bulls would pretty much be relegated to the 'entertainment' factor (e.g. buy a ticket on gameday).  He enjoys bulls football...and enjoys the bulletin board as well...but may have stepped on the landmine of credibility:

Credible & acceptable: "Uh...I have to do the UPS thing on Saturday"

Naive & infuriating: "I'm going to a NASCAR race instead of ONE OF THE FEW BULLS HOME GAMES".

And throwing down the 'challenge' relative to atmosphere? Man...if you're foot is on a landmine, the last thing you do is start tap-dancing!  ;)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

Well, local press was strong today, hopefully that'll help.

Go BULLS !!!

P.S. Been to Daytona 500 & a Twin ... if you're a college football fan, nastycar isn't close.

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Courage? Given the anonimity of an internet bulletin board, I would be hesitant to use the word 'courage' in any thread.

You gotta factor in Shoop's perspective.

If he's not a check writing, season ticket holding alumnus - nor a student -  his ties to the Bulls would pretty much be relegated to the 'entertainment' factor (e.g. buy a ticket on gameday).  He enjoys bulls football...and enjoys the bulletin board as well...but may have stepped on the landmine of credibility:

Credible & acceptable: "Uh...I have to do the UPS thing on Saturday"

Naive & infuriating: "I'm going to a NASCAR race instead of ONE OF THE FEW BULLS HOME GAMES".

And throwing down the 'challenge' relative to atmosphere? Man...if you're foot is on a landmine, the last thing you do is start tap-dancing!  ;)

Shoop is just another hot air keyboard on the Internet.  He attacked Howie because he thought that Howie made USF look bad, yet a USF "fan" that prefers to attend nascar over our home football games doesn't look bad?