• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Breakdown of our NSD

Guest Jonesy Bull
3 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I guess the difference is when you root for a team that is bad but has a huge following then it is somewhat entertaining to commiserate however if your team is bad and has a small following it is much easier and more satisfying to simply walk away.  

Ummm OK I guess.  I root for Tampa Bay teams that have pretty big followings that have majorly sucked for my entire lifetime mostly, and now are on top of the world.  And I'm not gonna lie, its ******* cool as ****......Born and raised in this losing city in Sports, and now is mathematically almost impossible to being the best thing in Sports at this particular moment.  It makes me believe that absolutely anything is possible.....its a bigger stretch to say that Bucs, Rays and Bolts are this great all at once......then USF being good to great feels like almost impossible that it wont happen at some point.  Maybe my perspective is totally off balance, who knows.

Frisco - Have patience, you will get what you want eventually.  Just don't know when.

Edited by Jonesy Bull

Guest Jonesy Bull
On 2/12/2021 at 6:46 PM, Friscobull said:

Who would rather believe the opposite?  The last few of us still left on the island want us to win, I would think, if not than what the hell are we doing? Watching this **** show has ran off almost everybody and is nauseating.  

Maybe it is time to escape from "The Island".  If you watched this movie, things didn't end well for most.

See the source image