• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Celebration time is over, time for a reality check

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334
  • Days Won:  0

That's really a no-brainer. Just one of those types that gets cheap thrills out of getting people all riled up .... Kind of pathetic.

I find both that type and the type they successfully target to be about equal.  It's stupid when I open these threads and see people ATTACK him.  Maybe if somebody feels like it, they could inform him of precisely why hes wrong using a fact or two and move on, but even thats not really necessary.  But no, lets ban so and so and name calling comes out instead.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

I wanna ban Barbara Boxer.  I don't think I have ever heard her say something positive.  Same goes for Nancy Peolosi and she may be worse.  Ban them I say.  Ban them now.

• Topic Count:  963
  • Content Count:  9,765
  • Days Won:  9

Syracuse might be looking ahead to Notre Dame next week too.  That might help out a bit.  They've never played us, so its hard to say how they'll come out after the off week.  

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

I find both that type and the type they successfully target to be about equal.  It's stupid when I open these threads and see people ATTACK him.  Maybe if somebody feels like it, they could inform him of precisely why hes wrong using a fact or two and move on, but even thats not really necessary.  But no, lets ban so and so and name calling comes out instead.

Some people don't post to debate, they post just to incite ............ I'll just leave it at that.

• Topic Count:  164
  • Content Count:  1,386

We'll be favored in every game, but if the team that showed up at pitt shows up again, we'll lose.  I'd hate that, because the season finale vs WVU if we're 7-3 will be absolutely nuts.

not every game... just the next 3.  We won't be favored vs WVU.

USF will be favored only if they keep winning.

Go Bulls! Beat Syracuse!

Kizarvexis

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

USF will be favored only if they keep winning.

Go Bulls! Beat Syracuse!

Kizarvexis

Exactly, we lose to Syracuse and/or Cincy, we may be not be favored AT UConn ...

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

trying to figure out motivation behind one's post is a waste of time

those critical of others have made the type of posts they are criticizing others for making

those being criticized have made valid posts in the past

people here get crazy over the strangest things

go bulls

• Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  562

trying to figure out motivation behind one's post is a waste of time

those critical of others have made the type of posts they are criticizing others for making

those being criticized have made valid posts in the past

people here get crazy over the strangest things

go bulls

indeed.  we are all bulls fans here, just because we look at things differently and we dont always look at every other game as an automatic win doesnt mean that we dont care.. jesus, the first few replies to the original post were venting because i didnt look want to look past a down and out syracuse team.. well EXCUSE ME, but i took the same approach with pitt and you all didnt say jack about it after they came out losing to an "automatic win" against pittsburgh.. i agree, turnovers will dictate the outcome of this game, but that can be said about any game. hell, if USC turned the ball over enough times against harvard, harvard could pull one out.. still doesnt change the fact we still gotta fix the run defense and work on our passing game