• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Women’s basketball vs ecu

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  227
  • Days Won:  0

I didn’t say that Pinzan was in CJFs doghouse all of last season. It was earlier in the season, before the numerous injuries. However, it was apparent to me, based on his pre-game talks and courtside actions, that she was in the doghouse for part of the season. 

My point with mentioning Pinzan is that players improve. In her case, she has gone from being in the doghouse to running the team on the court.  If Lazic doesn’t improve, I’m sure that CJF will show her the door. Enna is a good example. On an All-Conference Team one year; gone the next year.

Give Lazic a chance.

Go Bulls

Guest SittingBull
1 hour ago, St.PeteSlim89 said:

I didn’t say that Pinzan was in CJFs doghouse all of last season. It was earlier in the season, before the numerous injuries. However, it was apparent to me, based on his pre-game talks and courtside actions, that she was in the doghouse for part of the season. 

My point with mentioning Pinzan is that players improve. In her case, she has gone from being in the doghouse to running the team on the court.  If Lazic doesn’t improve, I’m sure that CJF will show her the door. Enna is a good example. On an All-Conference Team one year; gone the next year.

Give Lazic a chance.

Go Bulls

Enna graduated USF...She’s now playing (averaging 31 minutes, 14.8 pts, 3.6. Rebounds, 2.6 assists per game) a grad-transfer at Vanderbilt (a Top-14 ranked National University).  I’d call that a big win for Enna, loss for Jose.

Edited by SittingBull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  227
  • Days Won:  0

Good for Enna... but who cares about Vanderbilt?  Lazic did miss a three pointer tonight, so I guess she should be kicked off the team? (Sarcasm font) Everyone is entitled to their opinion.  However, instead of criticizing a young kid who is trying her best, why don’t you criticize CJF instead for losing to UCF as much as he has recently?  Better use of energy IMO

Go Bulls

Guest SittingBull
47 minutes ago, St.PeteSlim89 said:

Good for Enna... but who cares about Vanderbilt?  Lazic did miss a three pointer tonight, so I guess she should be kicked off the team? (Sarcasm font) Everyone is entitled to their opinion.  However, instead of criticizing a young kid who is trying her best, why don’t you criticize CJF instead for losing to UCF as much as he has recently?  Better use of energy IMO

Go Bulls

I believe if you go back and read what I posted...I criticized CJF for recruiting her, not her.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,721
  • Days Won:  109

18 hours ago, St.PeteSlim89 said:

So...who’s joining the “I Like Lazic” fan club?

image.png

😃

• Haha 2