• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is the kickoff time for WVU going to be a surprise

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517
  • Days Won:  0

Do we (USF) have any say as to when the game will be? Is this completely in the hands of the Big East, or Television contracts, or us and WVA? I'd really like to know.

I distinctly remember the BE saying that it will be up to US if there's a decision to be made about moving the game time ........ It's back there somewhere in the posts.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  618

make it 7pm, no TV, if you wanna see the Bulls clinch their first conference title come put your butt in the seat!! (not a dig on you out of towners)  ;D

• Topic Count:  287
  • Content Count:  3,078

guys.... quit bitchin about not having a night game, we have been spoiled for a VERY long time in having almost exclusively night games because NOBODY wanted to televise our games.  When you start playing real games and people want to televise them, you have to play games at all different times.  UT is only going to have ONE home night game this year.

Bottom line is even if this game is not for the BCS game, we have chance to most likely play BCS spoiler and maybe elevate ourselves in the bowl picture.... you should show up at 8am if thats when they wanted to play the game.  Hell I have finals right after the game and I am considering makign the trip, so a slight "inconvenience" of playing early should not stop ANYONE from showing up with 10 friends.  

As for crowds being more rowdy at night, that is certain to some degree, if the game is not important.  If it is a big game, crowds will be rowdy no matter what time it is.  

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103

think back to last season when we played Pitt early in the day not sure if it was a 11 or 12 tip off, but i do remember sitting in the student section surrounded by Pitt fans, and barely any students in the section, i'd say fudge the t.v. and play at night, they barely wanted to cover our games during the year, why should we go out of our way to accomodate them?

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,518
  • Days Won:  10

If it's going to be a day game, I hope it's still in the mid 80s and humid.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

we need to beat wv on tv for the world to see

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

we need to beat wv on tv for the world to see

At 11 AM most of the world is still asleep ......... Keep it at night no matter what......