• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Is the kickoff time for WVU going to be a surprise

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  1,266
  • Days Won:  0

i need it to be at 7pm...we play better at night (when we're at home)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bull_94
i need it to be at 7pm...we play better at night (when we're at home)

I totally agree. I hope it is our decision and they decide the crowd is more important than the TV money.

The 7 pm crowd would be so much more fired up than a noon crowd. The team would feed off of their energy. I just hope this game matters come Dec 3.

I'm getting way ahead of myself but I would love to play the Gators in the sugar. I think we would have a real good shot at beating them.

• Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691

I totally agree. I hope it is our decision and they decide the crowd is more important than the TV money.

The 7 pm crowd would be so much more fired up than a noon crowd. The team would feed off of their energy. I just hope this game matters come Dec 3.

I'm getting way ahead of myself but I would love to play the Gators in the sugar. I think we would have a real good shot at beating them.

while night games are great...the fact that the crowd wouldn't be ready at 11 or noon is weak!

if it were an sec or big 10 game would the crowd care....

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

while night games are great...the fact that the crowd wouldn't be ready at 11 or noon is weak!

Let's just say not as ready as a night game. Let's hope we don't have to find out ....

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

It WON'T be a night game, this is the ACC's 1st title game and ESPN pushed this into happening. It will be an 11am or noon kickoff as not to compete with the Big 12 (ABC/ESPN champ game), USC/UCLA (Could be for Pac 10 Champ), and finally the ACC Championship game at 8pm.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  618

if it's USF's choice and it could be for the BCS and conference championship, i'd say fug em to ESPN, because the potential money for going to the Sugar Bowl would be waaaaay more than if we were to have ESPN pick it up

Guest Bull_94

if it were an sec or big 10 game would the crowd care....

If the crowd wouldn't care then why don't they play their championship games at noon that day? absolutely they care. Ours fans care why wouldn't theirs?

The big games are reserved for late kick offs. A meaningless Ole Miss vs Ark might be at noon but the SEC title game isn't. I'm not complaining about Cincy here. This could be for the league title.

If you don't think that night games, in any conference, have a much more raucous crowd then I think you haven't watched much college ball. It gives the home crowd all day to anticipate the game. The atmospheres are literally night and day different.

Guest Bull_94
It WON'T be a night game, this is the ACC's 1st title game and ESPN pushed this into happening. It will be an 11am or noon kickoff as not to compete with the Big 12 (ABC/ESPN champ game), USC/UCLA (Could be for Pac 10 Champ), and finally the ACC Championship game at 8pm.

It could be a night game if it's USFs call. They might pass on TV all together.

It is homecoming and they may feel that a 7pm crowd would be much rowdier than a noon crowd. Afterall, this game could have BCS implications and money on the line.

If it's meaningless then it will be at noon.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,528

Do we (USF) have any say as to when the game will be? Is this completely in the hands of the Big East, or Television contracts, or us and WVA? I'd really like to know.