• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We Don't Follow Tradition. We CREATE it.

Guest Bullistic930

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,142
  • Days Won:  0

You guys are awesome!  ;D ;D ;D

#2 - Decide on date/time I REALLY liked the idea (for home games) to follow the buses from the school down to RJS. That would be alot of fun, it would get the players pumped, and it would give us until Dec 3rd to get the word out so that the 1st ever Bull Ride would make waves. Or would you prefer to do it during away games? Ride up/down interstate en masse with flags-a-flyin'?

;)

Here's a small problem I see: interference with tailgating.  Otherwise, you guys are really onto something!!!  

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate the Bucs

SO??  What's that got to do with anything? I was quoting from the person registered as BullsWinBucsWin.

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

That is a great idea, we can all leave from the Sundome in a huge caravan.  We can also make CD copies of the fighting song and pass it to every car so we can all play it at the same time.   Make it happen Griggsy, I say you take charge of this one for the Cinci game. I'll make sure I'm there along with a few other cars.

Is our fight song available on CD for purchase anywhere?  Along with other songs the band plays?  

Is our fight song available on CD for purchase anywhere?  Along with other songs the band plays?  

The Alumni Assoc. does have copies of Cds from the band with the fight song and March Victorious plus a few others.  Also, we talked to the band director, Mike and he said they are in the process of cutting a CD right now and should be out sometime next year.

Maybe Mutt will burn a copy of the CD we have from the Alum Assoc.

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,569
  • Days Won:  1

How cool would it be if this became a nationally-known tradition someday?  We could tell our grandchildren that we played a part in starting it!  They might even name the OCS after you Griggsy!  

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

...  They might even name the OCS after you Griggsy!  

Has it been aproved already ?

;)

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Here's a small problem I see: interference with tailgating.  Otherwise, you guys are really onto something!!!  

How far before kickoff does the team get to the stadium?

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

Griggs, Don't forget Free Beer night for every USF home game at Griggsy Stadium. (I hope I'll Have good seats.)

Anyhow, I really Do like the idea of going from place to place in one giant caravan while listening to the BULLS broadcast. I mean could you imagine how friggin funny it would be to see 50 Green & Gold flag waving cars pull up to a bar order one beer than split ? ! ?  We could turn it into a game and involve many of the local businesses.  If we do it I need 2 things...   a DD for me, and some water ballons for the rest of you.   ;D

• Topic Count:  116
  • Content Count:  1,501

Griggs, Don't forget Free Beer night for every USF home game at Griggsy Stadium. (I hope I'll Have good seats.)

Anyhow, I really Do like the idea of going from place to place in one giant caravan while listening to the BULLS broadcast. I mean could you imagine how friggin funny it would be to see 50 Green & Gold flag waving cars pull up to a bar order one beer than split ? ! ?  We could turn it into a game and involve many of the local businesses.  If we do it I need 2 things...   a DD for me, and some water ballons for the rest of you.   ;D

I'm your permanent DD!  

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Get me a bus!

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,981

I still like the idea of having a bunch of students dressed in white and red running ahead of the football team during the introduction.  I think it would be fun to watch once a year, during homecoming or the home opener.

pamplona3.jpg