• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF on the front page of CBS Sportsline College Pg

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  1,911
  • Days Won:  0

Judging by the number of people who showed up at the Orange Bowl, I think we'd make a good showing in Atlanta. No doubt it'd still be heavily SEC, but I think we'll travel well for an important game. Everyone says we dont travel well, but when have we ever really had a reason to? Who wants to go on the road to see their team lose? Lets not forget we've only got 9 years to go on, while we're up against teams who have been playing 100+ years...and have the fanbase to reflect that.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

Can you imagine the betting line.  We could clean up on that deal.  Two of our three losses where to top 10 ranked teams and trust me the line would be close to 20 if not more.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

Couldn't get the article, but I think loosing to Pitt really hurt us.  PSU & Miami were excusable, but Pitt we really should've won that game and we looked bad too.  We didnt just fail to win, we looked bad.  That really hurt us as far as national perception.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,142

Hope you sent him an email BullyPulpit that was right on!

Go BULLS !!!

I sent him an email letting him have it!!  Doubt he'll reply back.

• Topic Count:  238
  • Content Count:  4,139
  • Days Won:  1

What he doesn't realize is that there are teams out there with a hundred years of experience and no bowls... We are only 9 !!   From nothing to a possible bowl bid in 9 years!?!  PLEASE, I'll take it. And wipe my dog's booty with Mr. doofus' comments. (She's a BULLdog!)   ;)

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,527

What he doesn't realize is that there are teams out there with a hundred years of experience and no bowls... We are only 9 !!   From nothing to a possible bowl bid in 9 years!?!  PLEASE, I'll take it. And wipe my dog's booty with Mr. doofus' comments. (She's a BULLdog!)   ;)

Not only that, but look at the teams who are bowl eligible.  ucf for example....we beat the crap out of them without even trying I might add, yet nobody's saying how the don't desrve it?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

two things

-- UCF has no chance at a BCS bowl

-- how is it that no one knows anything about USF but when someone tells them "hey, these guys have a chance at getting a BCS bowl", suddenly we have 400 experts who can tell us all about what our team is capable of and what they have done or not done this season?

I'll tell you how-- like most media types, they read a few misinterpretations/facts that others spew forth and just run with it. Nah-- no need to have actually seen a team play (or more than a handful of moments here and there)--- nope-- you can tell us we suck because --- what the hell, you've never heard of us or what you heard was about some lowly "commuter school" or whatever the cutesy way of putting wittle ole USF back in it's place.

Sscrew 'em. These folks don't determine the outcome of games. Why anyone bothers to read their cookie cutter impressions about anything escapes me.