• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

"Bulls Ass-Whoopin' Delayed...USF/FAU Game Postponed"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  1,692
  • Days Won:  0

2 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

This is simply the predictable outcome of a situation put in motion by our AD 20 months prior when he retained CCS. Everything that happens this year should have happened last year, and been behind us.

It's a revolving door when you start the cycle of firing and hiring coaches.  Look how long it has taken SMU to even get moderately successful once they were killed by sanctions.  Woolard and Genshart trashed the USF program putting it into a tailspin that continues to this day.  In another 3 or 4 years Scott will be fired and the clock will be reset...Wash, rinse, repeat...

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

So we fired him...he is gone. Do we all sit around piss and moan about? What good does that do now? What good does it do to listen to some dude from Missouri come to the board hoping we lose every game because Leavitt was fired? Us fans did not fire him (and those who wanted him gone are probably not around anymore anyway), the ones who fired him are long gone. So what is the point to this futile discussion? 

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

So we fired him...he is gone. Do we all sit around piss and moan about? What good does that do now? What good does it do to listen to some dude from Missouri come to the board hoping we lose every game because Leavitt was fired? Us fans did not fire him (and those who wanted him gone are probably not around anymore anyway), the ones who fired him are long gone. So what is the point to this futile discussion? 

I guess it doesn't matter USF was just embarrassed by Notre Dame?  10 years later USF will continue to pay the price. 

Edited by Mizzou

Just now, Mizzou said:

I guess it doesn't matter USF was just embarrassed Notre Dame?  10 years later USF will continue to pay the price. 

Ok so what do you want me to do about it? What’s done is done. We have to carry on with a new coach. You come on here to laugh at us but we had nothing to do with it. What’s your point? What are you trying to accomplish? This is just weird. 

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Ok so what do you want me to do about it? What’s done is done. We have to carry on with a new coach. You come on here to laugh at us but we had nothing to do with it. What’s your point? What are you trying to accomplish? This is just weird. 

Yes, you did.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

2 minutes ago, brybull1970 said:

It takes a lot more than a 52-0 loss to a Top 10 team to embarrass us. Now give us a national championship from a third-tier poll and you'll see emberassment.

The accomplishment isn’t the embarrassing part it’s the handling of it. I would love to finish the season as Colley #1 but if every other indicator pointed to someone else I don’t think I would be beating my chest about our outlier and pretending it equates to the consensus results.

7 minutes ago, Mizzou said:

Yes, you did.

How?

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

How?

Willful ignorance.

13 minutes ago, Mizzou said:

Willful ignorance.

What? Whatever dude...you know you have no argument other than we fired an ex-player from the 1970s who played for Missouri which happens to be the university you went to (which by itself is some weird ****). Then you come to our board to berate fans (2/3rds of whom were not even at the university when Leavitt was there) for him being fired. This is some weird **** on your part. Seriously this is nothing more than someone needing attention and enjoying the argument (again for some strange reason). 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,327
  • Days Won:  1

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

What? Whatever dude...you know you have no argument other than we fired an ex-player from the 1970s who played for Missouri which happens to be the university you went to (which by itself is some weird ****). Then you come to our board to berate fans (2/3rds of whom were not even at the university when Leavitt was there) for him being fired. This is some weird **** on your part. 

Something triggered this guy. I'm betting he just got fired for slapping a co-worker, ”allegedly”.

Edited by Bull Nut
  • Haha 1