• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

wow C. Michigan is making a great move

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  236
  • Content Count:  1,797
  • Days Won:  0

Ontarrio Snead from Clinton, IL happened.  He is their star freshman RB.  He tore it up here in central Illinois in FB and track.  Not sure why he was so underrecruited.  He has over 1,000 yards as a true frosh RB, and something like 12 TDs.

Normal

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

the mac seemed upsidedown today

the top teams lost to all bottom feeders

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

wv has a star freshman running back

teams that have a need typically go out out and fill it

why usf has been so slow to fill their qb need last 4 years is beyond me

can anyone answer it

• Topic Count:  879
  • Content Count:  5,691

Ontarrio Snead from Clinton, IL happened.  He is their star freshman RB.  He tore it up here in central Illinois in FB and track.  Not sure why he was so underrecruited.  He has over 1,000 yards as a true frosh RB, and something like 12 TDs.

Normal

wonder why norther Ill or even U of I passed on him?

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  594

If my 'Cats can get past UT on national TV friday night in Athens, it looks to set up an end-of-the-season matchup against our hated rival Miami on Monday night, ESPNU, for the Mac East championship. Never would have imagined that possible as good as BG and Miami were supposed to be, but clearly BG is nothing without Jacobs.

• Topic Count:  134
  • Content Count:  1,158

As a proud alumnus of CMU, it's nice to see them doing well.  I was there when they beat Michigan State and George Perles two out of three years.  The coach they have now is in his second year after leading Grand Valley State to a couple Division II National Championships.  Their AD is retiring this year so they are about to start a new era in Chippewa Athletics, but this is long overdue.

Their biggest victory this year though was getting clearance to keep the Chippewa nickname by the NCAA.  As they say in Mt. Pleasant, Fire Up Chips.

Eric

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  823

As a proud alumnus of CMU, it's nice to see them doing well.  I was there when they beat Michigan State and George Perles two out of three years.  The coach they have now is in his second year after leading Grand Valley State to a couple Division II National Championships.  Their AD is retiring this year so they are about to start a new era in Chippewa Athletics, but this is long overdue.

Their biggest victory this year though was getting clearance to keep the Chippewa nickname by the NCAA.  As they say in Mt. Pleasant, Fire Up Chips.

Eric

Thats CHIPS pride for ya.

Guest Justin Boza
why usf has been so slow to fill their qb need last 4 years is beyond me

can anyone answer it

i guess CJL doesnt put much importance into the QB position.. we've been recruiting "athletes" to play QB, when all we've needed are true QBs!

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

i guess CJL doesnt put much importance into the QB position.. we've been recruiting "athletes" to play QB, when all we've needed are true QBs!

We, "recruited" Adrian McPhearson, Cornelius Ingram, etc.  They just didn't sign with us.  You can't get someone that doesn't want to come here.