• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bright spots from Yesterdays game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  1

Obviously the Defense was huge. They kept the game with in reach while the offense adjusted. I was also happy to see the offense adjust for once. It seems over the last few years the offense just keeps trying the same thing over and over again. They saw that the passing game was not working so they started rushing and it changed the game. However the trophy goes to Defense. They really did save that game. I was worried they were going to fall apart because they spent so much time out on the field but they did not. Great game to watch. I didn't want to leave the stadium. My wife said it best. It is games like that one that is the reason we love college football. 

Go Bulls. 

PS CCS seat might be a little less hot today but it may prove temporary. 

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,337
  • Days Won:  43

2 minutes ago, Nick Carroll said:

Obviously the Defense was huge. They kept the game with in reach while the offense adjusted. I was also happy to see the offense adjust for once. It seems over the last few years the offense just keeps trying the same thing over and over again. They saw that the passing game was not working so they started rushing and it changed the game. However the trophy goes to Defense. They really did save that game. I was worried they were going to fall apart because they spent so much time out on the field but they did not. Great game to watch. I didn't want to leave the stadium. My wife said it best. It is games like that one that is the reason we love college football. 

Go Bulls. 

PS CCS seat might be a little less hot today but it may prove temporary. 

Well said! Yeah, I don’t think I left my seat as the game was too fun to miss. 3-3 is a great recovery from the 0-2 start. 6 more games left to win 3 so would love to see USF finish 4-2 which puts us at 7-5 and bowling. Feels like the season has just begun as USF keeps getting better. 

• Upvote 2

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,577
  • Days Won:  29

Punting

Punt Returns

Running Game

Not Giving Up !

Edited by E.T.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

2 minutes ago, E.T. said:

Punting

Punt Returns

Running Game

Not Giving Up !

Gotta add Bentlee in there ...

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

Not giving up is the biggest thing, the easy thing would have been to give up and mail in the rest of the season but we seem to continue to try. As long as we are still trying we have a puncher’s chance against the rest of this league.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, E.T. said:

Punting

Punt Returns

Running Game

Not Giving Up !

Yeah it definitely seemed like the team was fighting hard all game.. Then things started working.. 

Just now, puc86 said:

Not giving up is the biggest thing, the easy thing would have been to give up and mail in the rest of the season but we seem to continue to try. As long as we are still trying we have a puncher’s chance against the rest of this league.

This may be the most positive post from Puc ever lol 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carroll said:

Yeah it definitely seemed like the team was fighting hard all game.. Then things started working.. 

This may be the most positive post from Puc ever lol 

Have you not seen any of my posts on CJL, the Big East, UCF vsUSF, USF’s academic standing ,CBG, CSH, me, thebullspen and CCS up until around 9 or 10 games into last season? I just don’t like bad things like the AAC, pro style offenses here and losing that doesn’t make me negative it just makes me not naive.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273

Agree...I was down after the McCloud pick and thought the game was over...defense came through all day...it shows the coach hasn't lost the team as some thought...can't wait till next week!  Huge challenge 

22 hours ago, puc86 said:

Have you not seen any of my posts on CJL, the Big East, UCF vsUSF, USF’s academic standing ,CBG, CSH, me, thebullspen and CCS up until around 9 or 10 games into last season? I just don’t like bad things like the AAC, pro style offenses here and losing that doesn’t make me negative it just makes me not naive.

Just busting your chops buddy. 

3 minutes ago, Nick Carroll said:

Just busting your chops buddy. 

It’s fine, I don’t mind it at all and clearly don’t shy away from voicing my opinions I just don’t want to concede the war of words where one side is negative because it is different from the side that has appointed themselves the positive side.