• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

I’m not freaking out just yet. Last night was the most embarrassing thing I’ve ever witnessed aside from us getting blanked by C in 2014, but let’s see how next week goes. 

HOWEVER, what happened to Strong’s plan on using a different kicker on longer field goals? I’m sorry, but I think Weiss is a very mediocre kicker. He’s shown us no reason to trust anything 35+ yards out and the attempt last night was atrocious. Nowhere near the ballpark of being close. I’m not trying to **** all over him but some kind of hope would be nice. 

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,258
  • Days Won:  1

Weiss is only good within the 20 yard line. It makes no sense to even try any fg beyond the 20 we’d be better off going for it

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,804
  • Days Won:  0

It shows having Weiss puts zero value in place kicking.  There are plenty of better kickers out there but refuses to use a scholarship. Reminds me of the Alvarado and Bender days. Not Delberts fault as he was a punter