• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TSA signs...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  157
  • Days Won:  0

I know it's a long way from our next home game, but I was wondering if anyone had some sign ideas for the TSA employees as well as the TPD and the FHP.   That would be inregards to the brutality at the Louisville game. 

• Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719

How about nothing.  Let it go and enjoy Miami then the rest of the season.  Or how about this

"I am sorry for running on the field and I understand if I do it again I will face the consequences.  Especially if the net is up and there are a ton of cops standing in front of me."

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  117

I agree with Gene - let's move on and enjoy the successes of our program with some class

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  1,480

although that tazering students allowed is pretty funny I also have to agree with Gene. Let's not add to the tension and give anyone legitimate reason to use these tactics out of real fear.

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  231

inregards to the brutality at the Louisville game.

Sic Semper Tyrannus!!

In time all tyrants and abusers of power will fall. If this is the first time you have encountered police abusing their powers then count yourself amoung the lucky. Watch the show"Cops" and stop laughing at the rednecks and consider that this is how your represenatives treat people when the cameras are on them. Then imagine the arrogance and apply it to situations performed out of the light of day.

I hate that my own experience has made the situation all too clear and makes me sound like a nut now. To qoute Sam Cooke though; "Change gonna come."