• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

From the Miami message boards:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  3,103
  • Days Won:  0

velcro, i grew up around miami fans, being from miami, so i know how cocky they are, and don't care about anything else, if and thats a big if we win i will be going over to where my aunt seats and laughing at her.  shes one of the biggest um supporters and always laughs at me for supporting the bulls, g-d i can't wait till saturday

• Topic Count:  141
  • Content Count:  2,661

Seems to me the team that is full of itself-- at least from a fan perspective is ours.

I agree.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  174

so much for good sportsmanship

two wrongs do not make a right and I'll wait for those who devalued my team's worthiness to eventually acknowledge they were wrong on their own time.

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,267

velcro, i grew up around miami fans, being from miami, so i know how cocky they are, and don't care about anything else,

Yeah, they are so cocky they dont even go to the games...

I think you shouldn't rub it in their faces, UNLESS you are willing to go over there and post before hand.

I'm not a big fan of people that only dish it out AFTER they are safe that the game is already won.

I give Jim credit for going over there and battling for our Bulls.  It'll be that much more rewarding for him after our victory to go over their and dish out the crow.

Yeah, it's fun going there and giving them a poke or two... I'm trying to be above board about it and use some kind of rationalization for my positions... but they just don't want to hear it.

They don't like criticism of their team.

My guess is Miami looks at USF the way USF looks at UCF.  They even accused me of drinking the kool aid!!

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

Yeah, it's fun going there and giving them a poke or two... I'm trying to be above board about it and use some kind of rationalization for my positions... but they just don't want to hear it.

They don't like criticism of their team.

My guess is Miami looks at USF the way USF looks at UCF.  They even accused me of drinking the kool aid!!

You're doing a fine job over there, Jim.......... very business-like. What's funny is the couple of UF and FSU fans chiming in. I'm thinking it's because they're scared ****less of USF.   ;)

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

What makes me shake my head is they're such a condescending lot.  They aren't even willing to take the time to discuss the game intelligently since we are so beneath them.

If we beat them, don't count on them congratulating us on beating them, they'll claim injuries, bad calls or anything but being 'beaten'.

The orthopedists in south Florida will be busy setting broken ankles of all the fair weather fans jumping off that bandwagon.

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  662

Hey Miami can go ahead and be cocky...they're obviously not smart enough to learn from Louisville's mistake :)

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

Reason #287643094-73248723-40237218360931453486945 why I hate the Miami Hurricanes and their fans:

"If they were that good and athletic, they would not have lost to a thoroughly unathletic Penn State team. Louisville mailed it in last week, crumbling under the pressure of expectations. This is just another crappy OOC game for us to work on things with. This game deserves no more analysis then the Duke game does."

Found here: http://www.miami-hurricanes.com/forum/tm.asp?m=111536&p=1&tmode=1&smode=1&cookieCheck=918501014