• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rome and clones ripping Louisville now.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  958
  • Days Won:  0

Rome:  "Big East is a joke."

ROME= The bigest joke ,also the biggest butt kisser he likes to talk the smack on the waves but when not hiding behind the mike he's an real panty waisted, foggy brained, nerd. I could care less what he thinks of football period... he makes Lee Corso look like the biggest sports hero of all time. >:(

Guest CardsFan

I wanted to say that USF played a flawless game Saturday.  As a hardcore UofL fan, it was hard to watch that game.  I give you guys all the credit.  We were outcoached and outplayed.  Hope you guys continue the roll.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  894
  • Days Won:  0

Haven't gotten to see a lot of the national coverage from AS (After the Slaughter), but to most we're probably still seen as that little old school that caught lightning in a bottle.

All off-season the talking heads in the national media were cramming Louisville and Pitt (until that stellar 0-3 start) down everyone's throats as the only teams worthy of winning the BE.

Now this will probably serve to 180 their opinions and make them talk about how overrated Louisville was and continue their rhetoric on how the BE isn't BCS worthy.

All i know is, personally, going down to Miami isn't about putting up a good showing anymore. After putting it on Louisville the way we did there is no reason to not go down there and expect to win. This game will be the TRUE test to see how far PJ has come because Miami has the personnel in all areas of their defense to try and make us one-dimensional and show that our passing game can win a game.

We already did it Saturday, but lets go down there and show that we can stand toe to toe with the big boys and deliver the knockout blow.

PS: Wonder if that writer in Pittsburgh is still including us in the "soft" part of their schedule    ::)