• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ashley Burns takes a few swipes at the Oracle

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  66
  • Days Won:  0

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

http://www.usforacle.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2005/09/16/432ad49d054d8

That's the first article explaining the bet.

http://www.usforacle.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2005/09/19/432ee87ccfc8e

That's the article saying what he did after the game.

There will be no more articles in the articles which involve Ashley Burns.

Thank God.

P.S I always enjoyed the Oracle when I attended USF. I think you guys do a nice job for a student paper, even if my favorite parts were the crossword puzzle and the Tampa Bay Brewing Company coupons.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

This guys writes entire articles about how much he hates USF and about the Olsen Twins, and now he's whining about journalistic integrity?

• Topic Count:  597
  • Content Count:  6,557

This guys writes entire articles about how much he hates USF and about the Olsen Twins, and now he's whining about journalistic integrity?

All journalists whine about integrity, but they all throw their slants.  What an idealist with a girls name.  The good journalists follow the story, and from my experience, lie, steal, cheat, etc to get it.  There is not integrity in that business, there never has been.

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  580

I think most UCF fans think Ashley Burns is a loser after bailing on his bet.

I read the whole article in Monday's Future and didn't think his excuses were very good.  "Oh I had to work on the paper"  - Oh really Burns, is this the first time we've had a paper on Monday - catch you by surprise?  You're no the editor or anything?  Couldn't have maybe...you know...taken a picture before the game...just in case?  Eh?

Dorks.

Why is it that both of our editors are graduates.  They can't let go?  They haven't moved on?  Doesn't bode well for our journalism programs if they can't move on past the school paper.  Especially when you're sick of listening to them whine.

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158

I think most UCF fans think Ashley Burns is a loser after bailing on his bet.

I read the whole article in Monday's Future and didn't think his excuses were very good.  "Oh I had to work on the paper"  - Oh really Burns, is this the first time we've had a paper on Monday - catch you by surprise?  You're no the editor or anything?  Couldn't have maybe...you know...taken a picture before the game...just in case?  Eh?

Dorks.

Why is it that both of our editors are graduates.  They can't let go?  They haven't moved on?  Doesn't bode well for our journalism programs if they can't move on past the school paper.  Especially when you're sick of listening to them whine.

I'm glad you guys weren't snowed by his "excuse".  Sucks when some people (Burns, STK) run their mouths endlessly but aren't around to eat crow when it's time.

I'm not a fan of either paper.  Burns was actually the only reason I ever read the Future, and now I won't be doing that anymore.  He was at least moderately entertaining... now he's just a puss.

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

Live up to your end of the bet and quit your whining, you sound like a little *****.

what if ashley is a girl?

sure is behaving like one

and UCF gets another blackeye

Guest jamesgang

welsh  also welch intr.v. Informal., welshed also welched, welsh·ing welch·ing, welsh·es welch·es.

To swindle a person by not paying a debt or wager.

To fail to fulfill an obligation.

[Origin unknown.]

welsh'er n.

see also; [glb]Ashley Burns[/glb]