• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I hope USF brings all their fans

Guest RED BIRD

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,846
  • Days Won:  22

ill say 37,500

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The last time the Cards came to Tampa, it was the largest crowd to see a game at RayJay until that point.

Louisville easily had 5,000 fans that night.  I remember hearing C-A-R-D-S all night long...

The best time was when the students started doing the wave, and each time it went by the visitors section the Card fans sat and USF fans booed... it must have gone around 20-30 times at one point.

And remember, this game is not on local TV... the only way to see it will be at the game or on satellite.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

Good Point about local TV ... 4got about that. Do hope it brings out the BULL !!!

We NEED to depend on BULLS rather than opponents. Didn't realize that it was 5K last time  :o

• Topic Count:  141
  • Content Count:  2,661
  • Days Won:  0

I think the UofL attendance will be higher than last time. You're all overlooking an important point. Louisville's road trips for 2005 are:

Lexington, Ky.

Tampa

Morgantown, W.Va.

Cincinnati

Storrs, Conn.

If you could only make one road trip, which city would YOU want to go to?

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,485
  • Days Won:  43

This game will draw well IMO. Gators are on the road. UL is a top ten program that has got a lot of media attention. The casual fans will go to this game if the weather is good. Also, the USF donors will be there because this is one of the biggest games in USF's football history. Who would want to miss a chance at beating a top 10 team at home?? Will the students rip down the goal post if we do pull off the major upset???? Students will be there in full force IMO.

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

I still say 30,000-35,000 at most... Remember this is our 3rd week in a row with a game, besides I think the students are getting tired..

I think the UofL attendance will be higher than last time. You're all overlooking an important point. Louisville's road trips for 2005 are:

Lexington, Ky.

Tampa

Morgantown, W.Va.

Cincinnati

Storrs, Conn.

If you could only make one road trip, which city would YOU want to go to?

You forgot one:

Pasadena, CA / Baton Rouge, LA / Miami, FL / Tempe, AZ...

But then again, it could be Jacksonville, FL...

;-)

I agree that Tampa is the best option for a regular season game for Louisville fans...

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Content Count:  894
  • Days Won:  0

Will the students rip down the goal post if we do pull off the major upset???? Students will be there in full force IMO.

Not gonna happen. Since we stormed the field 3 times a couple of years ago they line the student section with RayJay employees to keep us off the field. If they happen to let us on the field, they'll probably surround the goal posts with HCSO like they did after we beat BGSU.

Bottom line, there are no excuses for people to make to not be at this game. You'd be hard-pressed to find another opponent that will be coming in as highly ranked as the Cards are any time soon (excluding Miami, which should pack the place either way given the fact its Miami)

To paraphrase Lou Pinella: When people start caring around here, maybe we'll start winning more **** games.

They call it home-field advantage for a reason, lets keep it tha way.

DECK THE CARDS!!!!!