• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Will we represent in O-town like they did?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

I almost have to say no..... I think we wll match them as far as Alumni/ over 25 folks in the stands, however I do not think our students will match their students, Man did they ever show up last night... Hope I am wrong, but I do not believe LVille game will be as well attended as last two weeks....

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  73
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Days Won:  0

No.  Our fans won't travel well to see what most consider an "inferior" team.  We won't travel any better to UCF than we will to FIU for that matter.  We've got a very fickled fan base and I just don't see them taking the day out of their schedule to drive to Orlando.  Hell, I'm a diehard and I don't even know if I'll go.  I hate the Citrus Bowl area and after the display of behavior by the UCF fans at the tailgates this week I certainly wouldn't feel comfortable taking my wife and kids to their "home turf".

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  231

I agree not a chance in hell. Can we schedule the game in between a concert and a rave? No how about include a Social Security benefit seminar? No? Then we will have our usual 800 at the game politely applauding.

• Topic Count:  99
  • Content Count:  4,517

No.  Our fans won't travel well to see what most consider an "inferior" team.  We won't travel any better to UCF than we will to FIU for that matter.  We've got a very fickled fan base and I just don't see them taking the day out of their schedule to drive to Orlando.  Hell, I'm a diehard and I don't even know if I'll go.  I hate the Citrus Bowl area and after the display of behavior by the UCF fans at the tailgates this week I certainly wouldn't feel comfortable taking my wife and kids to their "home turf".

That's exactly wht my no" meant too .......   8)

• Topic Count:  483
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

My hunch is the USF student body will turn out in force next year in O-town.

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  274

I think the students will turn out next year...I know during tail-gating we were already talking about next year and all of us going to Orlando...only because we had UCF on both sides...and they were gone before we even got to the cars...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,657
  • Days Won:  6

Fortunately the students were segregated - I think most USF students were in the north and mall lots.  I know all the UCF students were in the south lots.  If they would have been together in mass pre-game and post-game, it could have gotten really ugly.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  1,433

Heck, at this point, I'm saying a lot of our fans won't go based on the distance between the two teams and the moronic behavior of their fans.  If they were this bad in Tampa, how bad can they be in Orlando.  I'll be there but you have to consider how most fans think.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,657
  • Days Won:  6

I went to the UCF - Ohio game last year and yes, they tailgate and drink just as heavily at home, but they had no visiting fans to taunt so who knows what will happen if the USF students show up in force.