• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

usf is clearly part of the

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  677
  • Days Won:  0

wrong... U are not in their league ... period... U have beat 1 1aa school.... and the worse 1a school in the country... dont get a fat head.  U only played one decent team and they beat u.

• Topic Count:  164
  • Content Count:  1,386

I have to agree with the Knight fan. While USF is clearly the #4 football program in the state, I wouldn't call us a part of the Big Four until we either beat one of the Big Three or win the Big East and go to a BCS bowl and win it as well.

Kizarvexis

• Topic Count:  84
  • Content Count:  1,479

We definately have problems, like special teams that we need to improve on, but we are ten times better than last year. Does anybody else think it's funny that UCF fans before the game were telling us how they were going to win, and now realize they are the worst team in 1-A?

• Topic Count:  483
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

I think its funny that UCF fans refer to their team as 1-aa, and a bad one at that, hehehehe.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  58

I have to agree with the Knight fan. While USF is clearly the #4 football program in the state, I wouldn't call us a part of the Big Four until we either beat one of the Big Three or win the Big East and go to a BCS bowl and win it as well.

Kizarvexis

and have a top ten recruiting class and win the national cheerleading contest and have the coolest mascot and ...... Is there anything else we need to do? There is a big 4 and USF, not UCF, is in it.

• Topic Count:  164
  • Content Count:  1,386

and have a top ten recruiting class and win the national cheerleading contest and have the coolest mascot and ...... Is there anything else we need to do? There is a big 4 and USF, not UCF, is in it.

You misunderstood. There is the Big Three (UF, FSU, and Miami), then USF, then everyone else. The Gators, Seminoles and Hurricanes will be called the Big Three and USF will be left out until USF proves themselves on the field. IMO, I think USF will either need to beat one of the Big Three OR win the Big East and a BCS bowl game. IMO, until one of those two happen, USF will be perceived only as the fourth team in the state, right behind the Big Three.

Kizarvexis

Guest S.  Bien
wrong... U are not in their league ... period... U have beat 1 1aa school.... and the worse 1a school in the country... dont get a fat head.  U only played one decent team and they beat u.

True, but I hate to rub it in, but we really did pound you guys good.  The game was never close.  You didn't break 200 yards until the final drive with under 3 minutes and half 2nd stringers in.

You've got to at least give us props for running on you unlike any other BCS program has been able to do the past three years.

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  662

USF cheerleading has not won the national cheerleading championship...yet.  Our all-girl squad has come close several times....UCF on the other hand, has, in the coed division and won rightfully so.  They have an AMAZING squad!

As far as the "four" goes: We are now at the playing level of those schools....we are good enough to play them, and maybe even beat them, but all those schools have won NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS.  They have had winning seasons year after year and have been to and won countless bowl games.  We are simply a younger program.  They have the tradition already and we're still in the process of creating it, which isn't a bad thing.  I personally think it makes us one of the most exciting programs in college football because of our rapid rise through the ranks :)