• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

can usf beat cards

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  243
  • Days Won:  0

Better question: Can USF win the Big East? I'm sniffing a bowl game in any case ... wow. Nothing like covering the spread by 52 points.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  160

Can USF beat Miami? Miami is also vulnerable and I could see USF taking this momentum gained from beating the #9 school in the nation and whoop the Canes.

Congrats to the Bulls!! I am now looking froward to the Bulls coming North. I wasn't expecting much of a contest, but now I see that Uconn will have to actually prepare for when the Bulls come to take their medicine.

The BigeastBoards.com is buzzing about the game. I would be particularly interested in knowing your thoughts concerning why USF REALLY was invited to the BE(currrent discussion on BE Bigeastboards.com in Big East talk - what is the delay with the Liberty bowl and others).  Many contend it was to help nothern schools recruit in Florida. I contend it was because the BE had to take a chance that USF could become another Miami for the BE. After yesterday, the gamble doesn't appear to be the laugher the critics expected. USF has shown they can play with the big boys and recruits looking at staying in Florida will see it as well.

Some on the BE boards think the BE took a shot to the chin having its only rated tem get their arses kicked. Again, I don't see it as a bad thing over the long run although it definately stings this year. Is there a Bull fan here that can be objective enough to express what you think the impact of the USF win will have on the BE this year?

If USF can only beat Miami and win BE games, then a top 20 rating would not be out of the question. How many believe that?

Congrats to the Bulls on a great win!!

DW

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,749
  • Content Count:  37,659
  • Days Won:  29

UL_win_2014063.sized.jpg

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

we will shock the world...this is our coming out party.

this will be a dogfight and we will rise to the occasion.

i bullieve!

for all our players and coaches THIS is the yard stick by which we will be measured. if you want room on the national stage HERE is where you MAKE it. time to step up or shut up!

the proof is on the field of play

this was beautiful!

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

Having L'Ville lose does hurt the conference, but at least it was a conference team that beat them.  Much better than a non-conference loss.  If we can pull a huge upset on Miami, all of a sudden, the criticism  of UL and the Big East will be GONE!

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

a win in miami

would rock the sports world

and make usf an instant playa

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

A win for USF against Miami should move the Bulls into the top 25.  Their only loss would be against a currently unbeaten PSU.  Now would it actually happen, I don't know but if you beat the number 9 team in the country two weeks in a row and have a 4-1 record you should be in the top 20 in my opinion.