• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

1,200 UCF student tix gone in 32 minutes

Guest Jay

The line stretched across a large portion of the campus for these tickets.  We'll be there for our Knights!  It's all on the Bulls fans if they want to let this "natural rivalry" develop in to something fun!  

I just hope all of the students who could NOT get tickets today can afford to buy em from Ticketmaster!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

$20 ... let's make it happen.

Hoping to see BIG Lines at the tix office on Game Day.

Go BULLS !!!

Correction before s.bien jumps all over me:  Only 600 were given out in the line today.  The first 600 were already distributed to students who are taking the bus caravan over!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711
  • Days Won:  0

But 1200 Student tickets total...that's a good number from campus...I expect a lot of students to travel over on their own, too.  A lot were turned down for tickets and will have to buy them online or wherever.

• Topic Count:  483
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

Great news, the more the better!  Regardless of the score, having a large turnout will be good for both teams.

• Group:  UCF Knights
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  2,276

FYI....Tickets released today by UCF Student Gov't are located in Section 329...which is the UPPER DECK at RJS!

Guess the decision has been made already in advance to open up the Upper Deck (on UCF's side) for the game.

Good news...this eliminates the chance that fans who are buying tickets on gameday would get shut out...if USF kept the capacity at 41,000 (2 lower levels of RJS).

Looks like a good crowd for the first game ever.

Wonder what this crowd could of been like if UF wasn't playing Tennessee and FSU wasn't playing BC at the same time?

KL

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711

FYI....Tickets released today by UCF Student Gov't are located in Section 329...which is the UPPER DECK at RJS!

Guess the decision has been made already in advance to open up the Upper Deck (on UCF's side) for the game.

Good news...this eliminates the chance that fans who are buying tickets on gameday would get shut out...if USF kept the capacity at 41,000 (2 lower levels of RJS).

Looks like a good crowd for the first game ever.

Wonder what this crowd could of been like if UF wasn't playing Tennessee and FSU wasn't playing BC at the same time?

KL

Well...I don't think the FSU @ BC would change things so much....but having UF/Tenn @ G'Ville will send a lot of curious casual fans to G'Ville or in the sports bars.  That'll make a difference.  I don't think Paul McCartney will affect it either way...those people wouldn't be at the game anyway.

But this was like last week and the only good game in FL...it'd add about 3-5K more.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293

Lets just hope their students do not outnumber ours.

i guess you werent at the FAMU game.  Students were about 9,000 deep.

• Topic Count:  128
  • Content Count:  580

I doubt UCF will have 9,000 students there...but it's looking like it could be close to 4.  Besides, USF will have more than 9K there.  Those who went last week will tell their friends how good USF did...and more people will go because they have friends at UCF than they do at FAMU.

We all know UCF basketball attendance sucks - even in these last few successful years.  But if you were at the last UCF/USF game in Orlando - you'll note that students on both sides got up for that game.  You guys came in a few buses, and our students surprised us by turning out in large numbers to keep the home court advantage.

If UCF somehow does a one up on you guys - all that means is that next year you are going to come in MASSES to the Citrus Bowl.  Any good decision UCF makes now should and will be copied next year.  I think our SGA's work together frequently.